All-in-one with HDMI?

unholy1

Standard Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any decent all-in-one set (dvd player + receiver + speakers) which provides HDMI output to the TV??

Thanks! :)

Samsung have brought one out, the Ht-p1200 but it's £800...

That said, it has HDMI and is basically the same as the HD-950 standalone DVD player.

Will play DVD-Audio, SACD and upscale the pictures, play Divx, MP3 etc and you can disable the HDCP on it's DVI connection (ideal if you've got an older LCD set with a DVI connection that's not HDCP (like my Toshiba 27WL46 clone, the WL55!) and make it multiregion via a handset hack.....

Do a search on Google, not a lot listed as it's quite new, but I think Futurehome have them listed...Looks good as well.

im looking fo the same, but you can get a HDMI DVD plauer from Richer Sounds for £130, is it worth paying so much more for an all in one just for this?

What i'm now after is an all in one that allows me to hook up another DVD player, SKY, photo, and VCR.

I'm looking for something with enough inputs to allow me to do all this.

how about the Samsung HT-P70N from pixmania? it´s around 280£. I myself is thinking about getting that one since i know for sure that Samsung HT-P70 has HDMI output :thumbsup:

But I´ve tried contacting both Samsung and Pixmania and none of them can once for alle assure me that the HT-P70(N) has HDMI!! so much for customer support :mad:

To follow up on this... in the heat of the moment I ran out and bought a Toshiba DVD player (can't think of the exact model right now), which has an HDMI output, but now I need to buy some surround sound speakers.

Can anyone recommend an "all-in-one" system (well, all-in-one-except-the-DVD-player) which I could use?

Well, I dunno. Is the quality of HDMI very good? Or is optical better? Arrrghhh so many choices and decisions! :confused:

Its just a little convenience you will miss out on. When you switch your TV to your HDMI player you will also need to turn the amp over rather than it auto switch

Unholy have you checked out the Yamaha AV57 home cinema system,it is an amp 5 satelittes a subwoofer and cabling and has an rrp of £200.00.Recently received 5 stars from What Hi Fi.
PS dont forget an optical cable or digital coax to connect the player to the amp

Sound good for amp for me, but I would like a lot more inputs as I will use xbox 360, ps2, ps3, DC, XBOX x 2, N64, GC, NR, Sky+ and DVD player

I need at least 7 component input, so any suggestion would be nice :)

pdbmjb said:
Unholy have you checked out the Yamaha AV57 home cinema system,it is an amp 5 satelittes a subwoofer and cabling and has an rrp of £200.00.Recently received 5 stars from What Hi Fi.
PS dont forget an optical cable or digital coax to connect the player to the amp

It's the one I linked to up the page dude

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom