Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

All in one with Digital In - advice needed

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by penguin57, Dec 31, 2004.

1. penguin57

penguin57

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I have an old DVD player connected to an accoustic solutions DS133 5.1 surround sound speaker system which I bought about a year ago but i now want to upgrade this as i have an xbox which I have converted into a media centre, but the ds133 doesnt have digital in only AV connectors.

can anyone recomend a replacement dvd/all in one for around £150 with digital in and preferably multi-region with divx, i don't want the surround sound speakers packages that most come with as I am happy with the ones I have. just the dvd/amp.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

2. penguin57

penguin57

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ok i just agreed to sell my speakers to someone so now I'm looking for a cheap (£200ish) all in one setup with speakers, I was looking at the Philips LX3900SA which looks ideal but I really need optical in for my xbox. any suggestions?