All in one system with components and pro scan?!?!

.Griff.

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Trying to find the correct all in one system to go with a Philips 30" LCD is driving me mad. I thought I'd found the system I wanted, DAV-SC8, until I found out it doesn't have component outs.

Can some-one recommend an all in one system with component out and pro scan (can be pal only) for £500 or under?

Its cheep and cheerful, the Davs 550 if you can still get one component out provides a great picture and it also supports pal progressive!

Griffbo

Posted a similar thread a while back. Apart from the Jamo, the Panasonsic SCHT900 and SCST1 both have component out although only progessive via NTSC. Both can be had for under £500 from RS.

Jamo does PAL progressive but the speakers with the sub £500 system are a bit on the small side and look a bit naff IMO.

Just downloaded some reviews of the Jamo and I'm impressed. Looks nice and divx support too!

Originally posted by DDDavo
Its cheep and cheerful, the Davs 550 if you can still get one component out provides a great picture and it also supports pal progressive!

I don't think the DAVS550 supports pal progressive only ntsc progressive. It does give out an excellent component interlace pal image though. Unless they updated the firmware for later 550 models but I've not heard this.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom