1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All-in-one recommendatons

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Staticbob, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Staticbob

Staticbob
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Have read through most posts, but still not found myself a definative answer !

I have upto £400 to spend. My only real requirement is smallish wall mounted speakers, similar to the Sony DAVS500 . . . and inputs to connect audio from my PC so I can bang out MP3s.

Do I go all-in-one or separates, and which systems.

Cheers
    Bob

2. Bigmonty69

Bigmonty69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    If you can stump up another £90ish pound I'd got for the Jamo Dvr 50 305 speakers as it has both Pal and Ntsc progressive output (assuming you can make use of it).

If not the Panny Scht900 (or something like that) was very well reviewed but has quite large but stylish speakers.

3. DDDavo

DDDavo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I use my davs 550 mainly for sound. Superb output quality. I have my TV, VCR, Keyboard and PC hooked up to it all outputing stereo outputs. The S550 does a lovely job of using PL2 and creating simulated surround sound.

It can be bought for an absolute bargain at £250 ish at www.richersounds.co.uk i think. That'll save you a bit