1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All in one DVD and Mini Systems???

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by meridian506, Oct 16, 2001.

1. meridian506

meridian506

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My sister is looking at getting a new mini system (she wont have full separates because of the size, and says she wont appreciate the quality) and since she is moving house I've been tasked with getting it as a moving gift...

She doesnt have DVD at the moment, so one of the new all in one systems looks like a good bet that she'll be happy with. Unfortunately she needs a tape deck (built in) and an input for a turntable.

Has anyone got any experience of the Technics systems? The SHV250 (?) looks good with a 5 disc changer and dolby digital decoder - but I cant find a review anywhere.

Thanks for any info.

2. othello

othello
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    well i`ve had 2 technic systems and they have been nothing but a pleasure to have.the first system is now 14yrs old and still going strong.no probs ever.the second 1 is 7-8yrs old roughly and that 2 is superb.they are not cheap.but you want quality,and piece of mind.technics will give you that.belive me. :)