All in one cherry cabinet

BBDrums

Novice Member
Reaction score
Like the title says it is an all in one cherry solid wood cabinet....wife approved:thumbsup:

This isn't my first rodeo as I have built plenty of cabinets through out the house.
I built the center channel;
SLA
and the sub which is hard to see as it is concealed inside the bottom half of the cabinet is the low style Table Tuba.
Table Tuba
I feel it fits the 60" flat screen. Believe it or not my wife likes the look of the speakers and wonders why I cover them up. Most important my wife approves of this 62"Lx30"Hx20"d thumping gaming/movie watching machine that is now better known in our house as the "alter". :smashin:

It houses our Xbox one, receiver, and cable box. On the side you see the opening mouth of the low style tuba which is right below the 100watt plate amp.
On each side of the 9 speaker center channel there is a deep 20" x 5" cuby, one for each of my children's gaming controllers and whatever else I don't want to see exposed.
Below all that there are three doors that open up to reveal where the sub is.
Covering the center of each door is a nylon to allow remote control access to any of the electric devices.
A series of earth magnets hold each of the three top panels including keeping the doors shut.

The nylon is stretched and held in place with a 1/4"OD hard rubber tubing shoved in a 1/4" grove recessed in each panel.

Also, the skirting on the bottom is hiding the fact that the low style Table Tuba is sunk down in the cabinet for the proper spacing to allow the speaker loading.

No figure was injured during testing. Hard to believe that a small 8" speaker will rumble the glass near by.
Like I say though.....Wife approved....Elegance, gaming and cinema. Who could ask for anything more. :clap:
IMG_4104.JPG
IMG_4078.JPG
IMG_4104.JPG
IMG_4105.JPG

Last edited:
Love that speaker array :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom