• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

All C.O.D DLC timed exclusive to XBOX till 2012

Mikepriester

Distinguished Member
Sup,

Well, timed exclusive is what they mean, in the same vane as the recent map packs for MW2.

'As part of its E3 2010 press conference, Microsoft today announced it has signed a multi-year agreement with publisher Activision that will see all all Call of Duty map packs released first on Xbox 360.

The agreement includes all Call of Duty titles through the year 2012.'

From IGN - from E3 2010.

It's all good and that, but depends on the quality of the next COD game for me. although, i'll most probs buy it and all the COD DLC, coz I'm a suckerzzzzz...zlolzal :suicide:

RedAl

Distinguished Member
what about the millions of fans that love/rely on the tube though ;)

LOL, couldnt agree more. i get a sick satisfaction out of it. And its vital for dealing with boosting maggots. I`ll never get bored of noob-toobing. As far as i`m concerned its more acceptable than that sad excuse known as quickscoping which is the biggest bag of ballacks i`ve ever known! :mad:

Det

Distinguished Member
No biggie for me. You can deal with all the J'tagged modded lobbies and under the map glitches while they straighten up those glitches for us PS3 users. I think of you guys as the public beta, lol.

Anyways, I learn all the areas on the maps from youtube so by the time it gets to be on PS3 I know where all the good spots are and my way around the maps so I go around pwning noobs :)

But honestly I think it's a waste on Microsoft's part, it's not going to make a majority go out and buy the X360 just because of this. I know I don't care and I'm not alone in that.

Just make sure and record your games OneDanPowell (SafcDan) so I can [-]laugh[/-] watch them repeatedly.

ODP

Distinguished Member
No biggie for me. You can deal with all the J'tagged modded lobbies and under the map glitches while they straighten up those glitches for us PS3 users. I think of you guys as the public beta, lol.

Anyways, I learn all the areas on the maps from youtube so by the time it gets to be on PS3 I know where all the good spots are and my way around the maps so I go around pwning noobs :)

But honestly I think it's a waste on Microsoft's part, it's not going to make a majority go out and buy the X360 just because of this. I know I don't care and I'm not alone in that.

Just make sure and record your games OneDanPowell (SafcDan) so I can [-]laugh[/-] watch them repeatedly.

will do Det :laugh:

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Dont bother me in the slightest, I dont do DLC unless its free.

Danny1221

Black ops will be good, there's no reason to doubt that as WAW was amazing. After that I'm not so sure. Anyway, it has the noob tube in the trailer so that should keep you happy :)
Cod 4 was AMAZING but mw2 failed, so how do WAW been AMAZING mean black ops will be thats just a fail.

DJSigma

Banned
It makes sense to me but I had to read it a couple of times. lol.

He's saying that MW1 was great, but MW2 was not, therefore you can't say that Black Ops will be great just because WAW was.

The latest video from AVForums

JVC 4K projectors, Denon X3800 & Perlisten speaker reviews, adding a sub to 2-channel + AV/HiFi news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom