Alien vs Predator (Blu-ray Steelbook)

When I saw this and AvP Requiem in a Zavvi email, my first thought was "Zavvi, you complete t****s!", mostly because owning all four Aliens movies steelbooks, I knew that the obsessive compulsive in me could not resist ordering those two as well. And guess what? I ordered them both!

I am so weak! :(

Ah Doc, not you too. :p You should hold off and wait for them to drop in price mate. I very much doubt they'll be snapped up on pre-order or fly out the door on release. ;)

Ah Doc, not you too. :p You should hold off and wait for them to drop in price mate. I very much doubt they'll be snapped up on pre-order or fly out the door on release. ;)
I quite agree mate. I'm holding off for a decent price drop before I look at these.

Was surprised to see Fox doing full gloss (yes you read that correctly, Fox doing gloss) on both this and Requiem. Annoying that the Alien films didn't get that treatment.

Was surprised to see Fox doing full gloss (yes you read that correctly, Fox doing gloss) on both this and Requiem. Annoying that the Alien films didn't get that treatment.

I agree. Mine both arrived yesterday morning and luckily mint! They look pretty decent with gloss finish, just not really worth the money. I pre-ordered and forgot to cancel but oh well lol.

I think these are well worth the money. Lovely gloss and embossed finish.
ImageUploadedByAVForums1411309023.698569.jpg
ImageUploadedByAVForums1411309031.266408.jpg

I'm actually surprised they haven't gone sub £10 yet. They've held out for far longer than I thought they would.

Well I caved in & ordered arrived yesterday & I have to say ssbib is quite correct it really is a nice steelbook lovely subtle colours, quite enjoyed the film to as to be honest as anything with Predators in is fine by me, now just have to wait for Requiem to hit the cheap seats.

Well I caved in & ordered arrived yesterday & I have to say ssbib is quite correct it really is a nice steelbook lovely subtle colours, quite enjoyed the film to as to be honest as anything with Predators in is fine by me, now just have to wait for Requiem to hit the cheap seats.
As soon as they hit the sub £10 then I'll be all over them.

...anything with Predators in is fine by me...
As a big fan of the beasties, I can't disagree with that. Despite both AvP films being lacklustre, it was still good to see them in action again after waiting for so long after Predator 2.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom