Alien Quad??

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
recieved mine today and waht an excellent package it is,one question i have is if there is supposed to be a booklet in the pouch inside???

Yep i got one.. i would send an email to where ever you bought it from and they should hopefully sort it out for you.

Imho the quad packaging is not sturdy enough.. mine arrived with a damaged corner.. and apon opening one of the plastic disc holders had been broken :(

Why FOX did not use double/triple amarays...

Its a shame that they did not use a studier cardboard for the outer box like the Indy collection or LOTR extended editions.

Matt

I have to say that considering the R1 and R2 sets are exactly the same I am willing to wait a few more weeks and get a set that wont get damaged so easily.

But according to another site there are commentaries missing on the Region 2

after watching alien3 today i think the special edition was very good,i enjoyed the theatrical edition when it came out,loved the finding ripley part with her all covered in those ticks and maggots etc....

Have to say I dont care much for audio commentaries, it is just the different version of the films and the extras I am interested in, as long as it has DD 5.1 for the films and the same bonus features, im happy.

The R1 disks are also THX approved.

Phil

Originally posted by Phil Hodgins
The R1 disks are also THX approved.

Phil

Which means bugger all.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom