1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alien Legacy REGION 1 -help !?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by tiberious, Nov 16, 2000.

1. tiberious

tiberious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I recently got my sister to get the Alien Legacy box set for me in the USA. HERE`S THE QUESTION !!

I always thought there were 5 dvds in the set - 4 FILMS and an extras disc , but there are only 4. I read on another website that the 5th disc was a "mail in" - but there is nothing in the pack about it !

Anyone got any clues ? - is there a 5th disc on region 2? did they put the extras on one of the movie discs on region 1 ? - or have I been duped.

Humbly yours

2. tee

tee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Yeah there is a fifth disc for the Alien Legacy boxset, but only for residence of the USA and Canada. In fact, I believe that the bonus disc was in short supply and is no longer even available. There are rumours of this extra DVD being made available again for a brief time - but don't hold your breath.

The R2 boxset DOES contain this fifth disc and does not require you to send away for it.

Hope this helps.

------------------
    Tee

http://www.electronicreality.co.uk

3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The US/Canada 5th disc went out of print, but a lot of people still hadn't sent in their claim form so Fox did a limited reprint of the disc for those people. The disc is now OOP. The form is no longer supplied in the box set and the price of the set was dropped slightly.