1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alias - Die Hard

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by raigraphixs, Jan 5, 2004.

1. raigraphixs

raigraphixs
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15,969
    Hi,

Been watching Season 1 of Alias over holidays. I have never seen a show that makes you watch the next episode, the cliff hangers are great.

Just watched 'The Box 1 and 2', with Quentin Tarantino in it, this is a homage to Die Hard, as the set up was very similar, also the terrorist van in the car park had 'McTiernan' logo on it with snow. John McTiernan directed Die Hard.

Just found it funny when Quentin was fighting Sydney. He was kicking her arse.

ta

rai

2. CLH

CLH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    You might also have noticed that the ship "Alba Varden" where Will get's his envelope is the same one from Lethal Weapon 2

3. Spazwunkle

Spazwunkle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would have got into this show, but for one serious problem...

She or someone else, got captured and interogated in nearly every episode i saw. She must be the worst spy ever :)

This was during season one and I only watched about 10 episodes, but it definetly put me off.

"God! Someones been captured! here we go again..."

:)

4. dUnKle

dUnKle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,455
    Spaz if you actually watch it properly and preserve thats actually far from the case

The story is far from "monster of the week" style of the likes of early Buffy or Smallville - im still working way through Season Two and the story is still the same one and still going

Not sure how many captures there have been - but genuine mission failure captures are very few and far between

One thing I have to say though (and not in a gay way) but MORE Miles - a great Character - wait til you hear him speak Ewok :D

5. Nobber22

Nobber22

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +109
    Sounds just like The A-Team. They always get out. :D

6. Miyazaki

Miyazaki

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +849
    Absolutely brilliant show. I believe Jennifer Garner (Sydney Bristow) has won many awards for her acting.

Just finished the second season. Can't see a release date anywhere for the third season, although they are about half way through the 3rd season on US tv.

Hopefully by the summer, as the season 2 cliffhanger has left me hungry for more!

:)