For Sale Alfa 159 2.4 JTDM Lusso

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by JoshsDad, Feb 24, 2013.

1. JoshsDad

JoshsDad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +47
    Stunningly good looking, 200bhp Alfa 159 Lusso 2.4 diesel in the striking and very rare combination of Oltremare Blue with tan leather interior and in outstanding condition inside and out.

Excellent spec example with low mileage, sought after 18" alloys, full leather interior, parking sensors, CD/MP3 connection, push button start, traction control, digital dual zone climate control, cruise, autolocking, auto dimming rear view mirror, multi-function steering wheel etc.

Two previous owners and has been meticulously maintained with full service history. File detailing all work ever done on the car including cambelt, water pump, inlet manifold, injectors etc

HPI clear, tax until July 2013 and MOT until February 2014. Recent work carried out by Autolusso at a cost of £930 includes front lower suspension arm, 4 wheel alignment, service, MOT, new glow plugs and DPF regen (what a difference that made!).

Any inspection welcome. Please note that the Kenwood DVD/Nav headunit shown in the photos will be professionally removed and replaced with the standard Alfa CD/MP3 player.

The personal registration will also be removed and replaced with the original VX06 YBF.

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130857562791&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130857562791&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123[/ame]

£5995 ovno

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  2. KyleS1

KyleS1
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,944
    Is this what you bought when you sold the Saab?

3. JoshsDad

JoshsDad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +47
    Hi,

No, I ran this as well as the red Saab. I have replaced the 9-3 saloon with a 9-3 Aero estate.

Nige

4. JoshsDad

JoshsDad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +47
    Bump...

5. JoshsDad

JoshsDad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +47
  6. Mavx91

Mavx91

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Stunning car mate... What real world mpg are you seeing out of it? How much is the damage for tax? Currently in the process of selling my E90 320 M Sport, and looking at spending a little less than that on a replacement...

7. JoshsDad

JoshsDad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +47
    Thanks, it is quite 'pretty'.

In the real world I do a 5 mile trip to work and I see 32-34mpg. I normally get late 30's if I iinclude a few longer trips. I have seen mid-40s on a long trip.

Tax is £270.

It would certainly give your Beemer a good kicking performance-wise, it is very quick for an oil burner!

8. colcraig72

colcraig72

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +100
    Are you sure your tax is £270, that's what I pay for my 2.2 JTS. Surely the diesel is lower emissions.

9. JoshsDad

JoshsDad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +47
    Colcraig, you are quite right - I pay £270 for my Saab. The Alfa is £215......

Oh to have a functioning brain :facepalm: