Alexei Navalny: Russian opposition leader 'poisoned'

• Thread starter Deleted member 765458
  • Start date
Not a shock; obviously this guy is a threat so he needs to go.

Any politician who's a threat to Putin is shot in the street, poisoned or arrested on trumped up corruption charges.

At best I suspect his health has suffered permanent damage :(

Germans just said is evidence of poisoning but not life threatening. Its a known poison and being treated with an anti-poison.

Evidence suggests an intoxication through a substance belonging to the group of cholinesterase inhibitors

Of course what Germany says will be of no interest to many Russians who will still remember WW2. Bit daft going to Germany really.

Last edited:
I suspect using the same poison was a deliberate choice.

Honestly, even though it's no laughing matter it's at the same time hilarious seeing the condemnation, as if it's going to make any difference.

Russia is brazen; Putin himself is sitting there smiling, asking "what the hell are you going to do about it?" Knowing full well the answer is "fudge all."

Edit: I should add nothing that will hurt him personally.

Last edited:
Honestly, even though it's no laughing matter it's at the same time hilarious seeing the condemnation, as if it's going to make any difference.

Russia is brazen; Putin himself is sitting there smiling, asking "what the hell are you going to do about it?" Knowing full well the answer is "fudge all."

Edit: I should add nothing that will hurt him personally.
Totally agree, no ones going to risk armed conflict with Russia for an internal struggle with its own people, even when its blatant murder attempts . More sanctions but they seem to mean nothing to them anyway.

And, as if they are ever going to let a military weak Germany tell them what to do after WW2. Only the US can stand toe-to-toe with Putin and their man already seems to be controlled by him anyway!

Czars or Communists, it is the same for the Russian people.

Its o
Czars or Communists, it is the same for the Russian people.

Its only Russian people power that could change Russia and it would have to be millions hitting the streets! Too many to kill. If media is to be believed most Russians like their strong (corrupt) man.

A thought just occurred to me.
Have the cultures of the US and Russia drawn closer together?

tenor.gif

99cbf92699c443718656e9b2af7533d2.gif

Very brave or foolhardy ? maybe a bit of both as his plane was diverted and the airport he was scheduled to arrive at shutdown.

A leader with balls. How the world could do with that right now.

Does he fancy standing for election here? We do like Russians :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom