Alex Jones Flipping Out (mega attack)

Having looked at a lot of 911 footage, I am convinced that there was no plane that went into the Pentagon. The hole that was made was not plane shaped ! There was no plane wreckage either. Now consider this.... if they can lie to us about the Pentagon, then what else are they capable of on that day. The close up frame by frame footage ( available to us all to see ) of the second plane going into the WTC shows a plane that has some bulk on the base of it which no commercial airline has. The eye witnesses of the first plane said that it had no windows and it was not an 'ordinary plane'. The news reporters that said they thought it was not a commercial airline only got to say it once, because the news networks pulled it. Who owns the news networks... one of the biggest defence contract companies in America. The news reports of the firemen who were there when the WTC came down also said they heard consecutive explosions when the buildings collapsed, as if it was being detonated. A seismograph 21 miles away recorded a massive peak and then a second one, and you would think that this would be from when th towers hit the ground, but they weren't. They were time stamped at the time the towers began to come down. There is loads of evidence to suggest that these supposed terrorist attacks were not what they were alleging to be, and it sickens me to think that Bush thinks he can get away with it.

Don't you find it interesting too though, that one of the tube train drivers walked back down the track after his tube had been attacked in July last year, and thought it odd that the floor of the train had a hole blown in-wards. He initially thought that there had been a bomb on the tracks.

Don't you find it interesting that all the guys they arrested a couple of days ago for allegedly being about to blow up lots of planes... they all got released without charge. If there were bombs or the components of these so called bombs, where are they ? Why are they not showing us ?

Tony Blair could easily be as corrupt as Bush is. Do we honestly think that UK intelligence could not see the same footage as us, and report back that there was something fishy about the attack on America. We jumped into the war on Iraq on the tail of the 911 attack, and I am disgusted that there are not more questions being asked when you consider that our soldiers are being killed, and our city is being bombed.

I treat Alex Jones like mainstream news, some truth and a lot of bull****. did not want to start a 911 debate its been done a million times:boring:

I think you are talking total tosh.

If there was no plane, why was wreckage and engines found nearby? Where did the plane go? Did it just vanish into thin air?

Honestly, these conspiracy theories make me laugh :rotfl: some people just dont seem to want to believe anything they are told.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

can we please not go into the 911 debate its done a million times there are a **** load of threads about it.

Nothing wrong with conspiracy's a lot of them have been proved true. at which point they no longer label them conspiracies.

CT'ers are they own worse enemy though, many of them seem bent on making themselves look like total nutters so that no sane people will believe them.

Like I said Alex Jones is not better or worse than mainstream news. The fact that nobody on his show ever talks about Zionism speaks for itself in my opinion.

Alex Jones Expose by Daryl Bradford Smith
http://www.iamthewitness.com/Alex-Jones-summary.html

pbirkett said:
I think you are talking total tosh.

If there was no plane, why was wreckage and engines found nearby? Where did the plane go? Did it just vanish into thin air?[/url]

1 peace of wreckage on which there was no paint damage or scortch marks (remember this was ment to be in a fire hot enough to melt the structure or the twin towers).

1 engine was recovered but it was very small and both, Pratt&Whitney and Rollsroyce say 'we didn't build that' (they make the engines for the 757)

According to United Airlines own service records two of the four aircraft used on 911 are listed as destroyed but guess what, the other two are still listed as active. Figure that out then.

Oh and just one more. The alleged terrorist pilot that flew into the Pentagon is alive and well living is a pilot for Saudi Arabian airlines in Saudi Arabia and fighting to get his name cleared, as are 9 of the other 21 named terrorists from 911.

I know you don't want this to turn into a 911 thread but i think some of you need to go and watch this before posting. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726

Is there something wrong with your head? I have already seen that video and for the record do not disagree with 911 being a conspiracy. I see no point in going over all that stuff again there are plenty of threads on this very forum about it.

I didn't start this 911 thread, I am just responding to it. You can't start a thread by saying 911 was predicted, and that the same guy is predicting another attack, and not say it is a 911 thread. Anyway.... I have said my bit..

"That bloke's a nutter" :rotfl:

Mrs AutomanUK said:
I didn't start this 911 thread, I am just responding to it. You can't start a thread by saying 911 was predicted, and that the same guy is predicting another attack, and not say it is a 911 thread. Anyway.... I have said my bit..
If want to say your bit use the PM system for who ever your bit is aimed at, all that stuff "you said" has been brought up time and time again and time again just do a search for the other threads very tired of seeying links to the same old material total waste of bandwidth :boring: time for something new, this thread is about Alex Jones not some argument you lost on some other forum.

*anyway back on topic Alex Jones may avoid talking about Zionism because he does not want to be labelled an Anti Semite?

Reign-Mack said:
*anyway back on topic Alex Jones may avoid talking about Zionism because he does not want to be labelled an Anti Semite?

surely he knows that critising zionism does not make his remarks anti-semitic.

braiden said:
surely he knows that critising zionism does not make his remarks anti-semitic.
I'm sure Alex knows that but the mainstream media tend to ignore that fact. If he did criticise zionism would we still seem him appearing on CNN?
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/240306alexvideo.htm

I like listening to his interviews but he takes things a little too far some times and I am suprised at some of the products being advertised on his show in contrast to his shows subjects.

I posted this Interview with Necon Ann Culter a while back if you have not already heard it.
http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=368042&highlight=Alex+Jones

Reign-Mack said:
I'm sure Alex knows that but the mainstream media tend to ignore that fact. If he did criticise zionism would we still seem him appearing on CNN?
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/240306alexvideo.htm

I like listening to his interviews but he takes things a little too far some times and I am suprised at some of the products being advertised on his show in contrast to his shows subjects.

I posted this Interview with Necon Ann Culter a while back if you have not already heard it.
http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=368042&highlight=Alex+Jones

just listened to that interview it was great, the first caller was great. I agree about the main stream media by the way and youre right if he did critisize zionism he would probably shoot himself in the foot with regards to the publicity he is getting recently on CNN so forth.

Mrs AutomanUK said:
I am convinced that there was no plane that went into the Pentagon. The hole that was made was not plane shaped ! .

You mean like you see in a cartoon :rotfl:

Kevo said:
You mean like you see in a cartoon :rotfl:

Exactly, the plane isnt strong enough to keep its form while penetrating a building like the petagon!! the wings would break to pieces and fold back most likely follow the fusilage through the main puncture hole, even if the wings did stay intact, the building probably all collapsed around it given the forces involved
Plane shaped hole indeed!
What are they gonna do look at the shape and think, yeah from the diameter of this fusilage and the wingspan, along with these engines, which are definatly rolls royce shaped, this plane has to be a 757, oh look there it is still in one piece inside the building!:rolleyes:

ush flynn said:
Exactly, the plane isnt strong enough to keep its form while penetrating a building like the petagon!! the wings would break to pieces and fold back most likely follow the fusilage through the main puncture hole, even if the wings did stay intact, the building probably all collapsed around it given the forces involved
Plane shaped hole indeed!
What are they gonna do look at the shape and think, yeah from the diameter of this fusilage and the wingspan, along with these engines, which are definatly rolls royce shaped, this plane has to be a 757, oh look there it is still in one piece inside the building!:rolleyes:

I know this has been posted a billion times, but if people read the following link and still think a plane didn't hit, then I really worry about them:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html

Sorry for posting this, but it gets my back up slightly when people are more willing to believe theories based on incomplete date bent to fit certain agendas/theories rather than looking at the available data for themselves.

misterjingo said:
Sorry for posting this, but it gets my back up slightly when people are more willing to believe theories based on incomplete date bent to fit certain agendas/theories rather than looking at the available data for themselves.

Agree with you but unfortuanatley 'theory/conspiracies (fiction)' is more entertaining and thus more lucrtaive then plain old boring facts.

Kevo said:
Agree with you but unfortuanatley 'theory/conspiracies (fiction)' is more entertaining and thus more lucrtaive then plain old boring facts.
But something only becomes a fact in someone's mind because there is apparently sufficient evidence to support it. Many people look no further than a perceived authoritive (government, BBC, Daily Mirror etc.) version of events for this evidence, and often ignore other facts that conflict with those that they already believe to be true. In some cases dismissing conspiracy theories out of hand indicates nothing more than gullibility.

Pat_C said:
. In some cases dismissing conspiracy theories out of hand indicates nothing more than gullibility.

That's true, but in this case Kevo was responding to a post by Misterjingo who appears to have gone a little beyond reading the Daily Mirror in his pursuit of the facts.

Philly112 said:
That's true, but in this case Kevo was responding to a post by Misterjingo who appears to have gone a little beyond reading the Daily Mirror in his pursuit of the facts.
You mean because a web site was quoted? The Daily Mirror was only one of the three examples I listed, but web sites could easily have been substituted. And it was of course, a generalisation.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom