Alex Jones Flipping Out (mega attack)

I wouldnt be doing it justice - I've just watched the whole video and it really is profound.

To highlight a few areas of a jigsaw piece:

These are the pieces and there is a timeline involved whereby the pieces all fit together......

This is just an outline...

G.Bush is voted in as president (can you remember the outcry over the recount?)

The Bush family history there links to Ladens/Cia/Banks & Layers in Wall street. The fact that drug money is laundered and the business's are inter-related/meshed, put options and stocks being traded before 911, money being wired to Moham Attah one of the terrorists (1 month before the 911 attack)..... Oil pipelines through AFghanistan and the company's involved and the timing of agreements......so much more, expained in black & white with evidence.

Mrs AutomanUK said:
Having looked at a lot of 911 footage, I am convinced that there was no plane that went into the Pentagon. The hole that was made was not plane shaped ! There was no plane wreckage either. Now consider this.... if they can lie to us about the Pentagon, then what else are they capable of on that day. The close up frame by frame footage ( available to us all to see ) of the second plane going into the WTC shows a plane that has some bulk on the base of it which no commercial airline has. The eye witnesses of the first plane said that it had no windows and it was not an 'ordinary plane'. The news reporters that said they thought it was not a commercial airline only got to say it once, because the news networks pulled it. Who owns the news networks... one of the biggest defence contract companies in America. The news reports of the firemen who were there when the WTC came down also said they heard consecutive explosions when the buildings collapsed, as if it was being detonated. A seismograph 21 miles away recorded a massive peak and then a second one, and you would think that this would be from when th towers hit the ground, but they weren't. They were time stamped at the time the towers began to come down. There is loads of evidence to suggest that these supposed terrorist attacks were not what they were alleging to be, and it sickens me to think that Bush thinks he can get away with it.

Don't you find it interesting too though, that one of the tube train drivers walked back down the track after his tube had been attacked in July last year, and thought it odd that the floor of the train had a hole blown in-wards. He initially thought that there had been a bomb on the tracks.

Don't you find it interesting that all the guys they arrested a couple of days ago for allegedly being about to blow up lots of planes... they all got released without charge. If there were bombs or the components of these so called bombs, where are they ? Why are they not showing us ?

Tony Blair could easily be as corrupt as Bush is. Do we honestly think that UK intelligence could not see the same footage as us, and report back that there was something fishy about the attack on America. We jumped into the war on Iraq on the tail of the 911 attack, and I am disgusted that there are not more questions being asked when you consider that our soldiers are being killed, and our city is being bombed.
------
You will find food for thought in the link I've just posted!

ush flynn said:
Exactly, the plane isnt strong enough to keep its form while penetrating a building like the petagon!! the wings would break to pieces and fold back most likely follow the fusilage through the main puncture hole, even if the wings did stay intact, the building probably all collapsed around it given the forces involved

Don't want to join this whole argument, but looking at some of the photos on the links provided I was curious to see a 'NO PARKING AT ANY TIME' sign inches from the entry hole at the Pentagon which was totally unmarked!!

Baffling.

SOK said:
Don't want to join this whole argument, but looking at some of the photos on the links provided I was curious to see a 'NO PARKING AT ANY TIME' sign inches from the entry hole at the Pentagon which was totally unmarked!!

Baffling.

And the wall it was on was unmarked too. Not sure whats baffling about a sign remaining on a bit of wall which wasn't hit by anything? A wall which was heavily fortified if you care to look into the pentagons structure.
If it was a big conspiracy, i'm sure they'd have removed such things - unless thats another conspiracy and they left it there to get the truth out :eek:

I love it that people ignore evey bit of evidence which says it was a plane, and hang onto something (usually minutely small in comparison) which seems unusual as proof of a conspiracy.

Just to add, I agree with Pat_C in the following:

"In some cases dismissing conspiracy theories out of hand indicates nothing more than gullibility."

To be honest I simply look at the evidence available and make my mind up from that. The evidence for a plane hitting vastly overwhelms any other suggestion - some of the other theories have actually doctored the footage of the plane hitting to back them up :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm posting no more here as the believers of this 'conspiracy' will still believe regardless of what they see or read :suicide:

misterjingo said:
And the wall it was on was unmarked too. Not sure whats baffling about a sign remaining on a bit of wall which wasn't hit by anything? A wall which was heavily fortified if you care to look into the pentagons structure.

Its baffling because a 100 ton plane went through the wall a few inches to the right at 250mph, thats why I find it baffling.

No discolouring, burn marks, dirt, dust, anything on the sign. I'll say it again - baffling!!

I just wonder why the Gov haven't released the videos of CCTV that they confiscated from nearby businesses if they prove 100% that it was a plane - it would put an end to the CT's.

SOK said:
I just wonder why the Gov haven't released the videos of CCTV that they confiscated from nearby businesses if they prove 100% that it was a plane - it would put an end to the CT's.

It'd be a no win situation if they did as either it would show something other than the plane hitting or it would show the plane hitting and then the theorists would just cry forgery.

You're all missing the point that whilst this is a conspiracy, it's to divert people from having enough focus on the worlds most syndicated television show, and realising David Hasselhoff is the AntiChrist, and that we've already been subverted by him.

SOK said:
Its baffling because a 100 ton plane went through the wall a few inches to the right at 250mph, thats why I find it baffling.

No discolouring, burn marks, dirt, dust, anything on the sign. I'll say it again - baffling!!

Baffling you might find it, but that in itself does not negate all the other evidence which consists of plane wreckage and bodies etc.
A very fast moving object hitting and penetrating a heavily reinforced object would make a hole, and the liquified remains of the craft would filter through it.
I'd find it more baffling if an explosive missile hadn't exploded the wall outwards and threw the sign away from the building personally.

Of course it wouldn't. The evidence that is currently out there is on the whole totally ignored, and rants on various sites are taken as gospel.

misterjingo said:
Baffling you might find it, but that in itself does not negate all the other evidence which consists of plane wreckage and bodies etc.
A very fast moving object hitting and penetrating a heavily reinforced object would make a hole, and the liquified remains of the craft would filter through it.
I'd find it more baffling if an explosive missile hadn't exploded the wall outwards and threw the sign away from the building personally.

Of course it wouldn't. The evidence that is currently out there is on the whole totally ignored, and rants on various sites are taken as gospel.

Thought you weren't posting here any more? ;)

pringtef said:
You're all missing the point that whilst this is a conspiracy, it's to divert people from having enough focus on the worlds most syndicated television show, and realising David Hasselhoff is the AntiChrist, and that we've already been subverted by him.

I knew it!!

:rotfl:

SOK said:

it's baffleing when a tornado rips up 5 houses but leaves one next to them perfectly intact.

.... unless you have specific high grade modeling experience of aircraft hitting buildings, guesses and what you 'assume' would happen doesn't really cut it.
Just because something appears couterintuitive, proves nothing.
Take non newtonian fluids, like custard ... who would have thought you could walk across it !
or the fact that cats are more likely to survive a fall from a 25 storey building than they are from a 5 storey one.

Philly112 said:
Thought you weren't posting here any more? ;)
tried not to.. but fingers... they .. made me.. :D .

I am stopping now. But just want to add that the picture with the sign was about 3 rings into the pentagon, at this point the remains of the plane was acting almost like a liquid (look into this if you want), and was filtered through the previous two rings, punching through that inner ring in the photo - which is why there is a lack of any explosive damage - thats all on the outer wall.

misterjingo said:
To be honest I simply look at the evidence available and make my mind up from that. The evidence for a plane hitting vastly overwhelms any other suggestion - some of the other theories have actually doctored the footage of the plane hitting to back them up :rolleyes:
I agree - if indeed there is a need to reach a firm conclusion at all. I think that an open verdict is a perfectly reasonable outcome, although of course not desirable.

People should also consider that IF there was a conspiracy, there would also be a subsequent campaign to ridicule conspiracy theorists - quite possibly including obviously doctored video footage.

Governments can make most people believe just about anything. The only real question is how far they are prepared to go.

SOK said:
They've probably sold it to a TV company. Expect to see America's Dumbest Terrorists on Sky One soon.

Pat_C said:
People should also consider that IF there was a conspiracy, there would also be a subsequent campaign to ridicule conspiracy theorists - quite possibly including obviously doctored video footage.

Out of interest, do you believe that a hijacked 757 hit the Pentagon on 9/11?

Philly112 said:
Out of interest, do you believe that a hijacked 757 hit the Pentagon on 9/11?
Yes, although I'm not at all certain about the circumstances and motives of the hijacking and who was really behind it. There are far too many unanswered questions for me (or, I would suggest, any of us) to have reached a conclusive view on this. I absolutely do not not believe that these events were exactly as they have been stated by the authorities.

Now my turn. If you were the US Government, would you allow the family members of your prime suspect to leave the country directly after the events of September 11th? And, with billions of dollars worth of spy satellite and other surveillance technology, and CIA agents just about everywhere, how would you explain not being able to locate the most readily identifiable person in the world after almost five years?

I read it as Aled Jones flipping out at first!
Must learn to read more accurately. :D

Reign-Mack said:
If want to say your bit use the PM system for who ever your bit is aimed at, all that stuff "you said" has been brought up time and time again and time again just do a search for the other threads very tired of seeying links to the same old material total waste of bandwidth :boring: time for something new, this thread is about Alex Jones not some argument you lost on some other forum.

*anyway back on topic Alex Jones may avoid talking about Zionism because he does not want to be labelled an Anti Semite?
its callsd freedom of speach and if MRs A wants to air her views she is entitled to even if its been aired 10000000000000000000 times before

Pat_C said:
Now my turn. If you were the US Government, would you allow the family members of your prime suspect to leave the country directly after the events of September 11th? And, with billions of dollars worth of spy satellite and other surveillance technology, and CIA agents just about everywhere, how would you explain not being able to locate the most readily identifiable person in the world after almost five years?

I can't answer your questions -my question was alot easier!

So, err, I will go with no to the first one of yours and not a clue to the second!

Seriously, I have very little time for the 'official'(!!) conspiracy theories a la Loose Change etc.(and yes, I have seen it).
However, I do believe that the US was wrong footed by the fact that all of the hijackers were Saudi's, and have conveniently allowed this fact to become buried in the initial hunt for Bin Laden in Afghanistan and subsequent war in Iraq.
I'm sure that many of the 'unexplained 9/11 events' - if there are any - are directly related to not wanting to upset the Saudi's.

la gran siete said:
its callsd freedom of speach and if MRs A wants to air her views she is entitled to even if its been aired 10000000000000000000 times before
Its also called Hijacking Threads. would be nice talk about something slightly different every now and then instead of the same idiots making every thread lead to the same tired topics and covering the exect same posts even at OP's polite request. People just seem to be more interested in debating in front of the other forum members, I bet all the people who spend months arguing about the same subjects never have real time arguments on msn or on the pm system, they only want to do it infront of members of the forum.

Philly112 said:
I can't answer your questions -my question was alot easier!
Indeed - but I think that encapsulates the whole issue: very difficult questions to which easy and/or acceptable answers are simply not available. Logically, that must leave scope for an element of doubt about what really happened.

I'm sure that many of the 'unexplained 9/11 events' - if there are any - are directly related to not wanting to upset the Saudi's.
I'm sure you are right. The "war on terror" has always been mislabelled, in more ways than one.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom