1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ALDI Special offers Home Entertainment System £59.99

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Type23, Sep 19, 2004.

1. Type23

Type23

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Don't know how good it is but got my weekly e-mail from ALDI special offers and they are going to supply an all-in-one system which may be of interest to some one, e-mail reads :

Home Entertainment System £59.99
    105 watt 5.1 channel Home Theatre System with DVD and AM/FM RDS Tuner. Super slim DVD player with 5.1 channel audio output and DTS digital out. Full function remote control. Vacuum fluorescent display and Multi-language on-screen display. 5 x 15 watt RMS speakers. 30 watt RMS subwoofer. Built in FM/AM Tuner with RDS and 10 pre-sets per band with auto-search. DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/DVD-RW/Kodak Picture CD compatible Scart socket.

You have to be quick when they do offers like this and be there on the day believe its available from the 23rd.

Rgds

Rich

2. Type23

Type23

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone buy their previous version last year ? Was it multiregion/easy to hack ?

Rich

3. chrisw112

chrisw112
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought this on Thursday - and very pleased with it. The DVD player plays ALL my back up copies of dvds (unlike some players) - and all other aspects of the player is excellent including the FM/AM receiver. The surround sound isn't as good (not expected to be) as my main one - but adequate for a second system, or small room.

4. Type23

Type23

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Chris, you probably know the hack already but for others I posted it in the handset hacks thread. Works a treat plays all my R1 no probs.

Rich