Aldi 4K.

weavesno1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Only posting in case anyone's interested. Thursday 26th Nov. Sound bar too.
ImageUploadedByAVForums1448227092.695566.jpg

I think they'll go quick. I wouldn't buy one 'unseen' (or before a decent review).

I'm buying one to bridge the whole in my sofa.

A cheap 48" monitor?

Looks like Asda are no good, daughter rang this morning and no one knew anything about the 4k ones. She rang this afternoon and someone said they had some so she is over there now and they can't find any, sound like numpties.

this was in my nearest asda today. 40" at £329

Attachments

• IMAG0978.jpg
    IMAG0978.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 65
Thanks Scott they had the 40 4k in an asda fairly close to me last Friday for £339 but no 50" I will try again and see if they have the 40" tomorrow I may still give one a punt in a few days after Andy has given us the lowdown on the 65".

My daughter has is ordering a 50" from Argos who have stock of the 50" in Manchester where she lives as they will del it tomorrow or Wednesday for £469 with foc delivery.

Did they not stock the 50" 4k then? I'm glad I didn't go over and look for one now! Shame though, thought it could have been a real bargain. Let us know if you get a look at her new TV I'm still very interested at that price.

I live in the midlands and she was visiting for the weekend she went home yesterday and I won't see the tv for at least 2 weeks before we go up to see her again.Asda in Hume Manchester or others in the area had no 4k 40/50" models only 1080p ones.

My local Asda superstore had 40" 4k on Friday but no 50" will go back there tomorrow and see if they have any now.

Argos have 50" in stock at her local Manchester store also 40" I think.

When she has got it up and running by Wednesday I will ask her what it looks like and report back.

Cheers mate, be good to hear any thoughts before I go out and buy one

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom