Alcoholstronomy

Cheers! I'll drink to that :beer:
ImageUploadedByAVForums1445696859.722898.jpg

There's no way to say this without sounding like an ass, but can you put that elusive "L" in the thread title... the one after A and before c... also take the h out from behind the c. Spanks. ;)

There's no way to say this without sounding like an ass, but can you put that elusive "L" in the thread title... the one after A and before c... also take the h out from behind the c. Spanks. ;)

@Trollslayer, I suggest that you hide behind the excuse that you were pissed when you created the thread!

Can you spell a word that doesn't exist wrong? :devil:

Can you spell a word that doesn't exist wrong? :devil:
"Det" doesn't exist but people keep mispelling it "assface" for some reason... so yes, it's entirely plausible.

My excuse is err...

Looks all right to me :D

Looks all right to me :D
Yah, now it looks 'alright'

hehe... subtle correction was never my strong suit. But I assume I'll get a grammar police pass since you obviously did that on purpose.

:laugh:

1. Although the spelling alright is nearly as old as all right, some critics have insisted alright is all wrong. Nevertheless it has its defenders and its users, who perhaps have been influenced by analogy with altogether and already. It is less frequent than all right but remains common especially in informal writing.
    Alright | Definition of alright by Merriam-Webster
    www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alright
I would post that in the TIL thread but it just seems 'all wrong' to point out that I'm a dumbass yet again :rotfl:

If my pride weren't shattered, I would counter with, I don't think I've ever said "all right" when I could have just said "right"... as in "looks right to me" or maybe "it all looks right to me" but I'm probably the king of "inform(al" writ)ing. Good thing I work where I do because Clinton mandated "Plain Language" a while back. As an aside, I think I am the only one who practices that on a daily basis.

If I were you, I'd post in the IP thread because correcting someone trying to correct you is probably one of the sweetest feelings in the world, lol.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom