Alcatel Y800 4G Mifi

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by KayCS, Aug 24, 2013.

1. KayCS

KayCS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +95
    Here is a cheap way to try 4G data and at a bargain of less than £50 but only available at this price on line.

Alcatel Y300 Mobile Wi-Fi 6GB on EE on EE Prepay 6GB Data | The Carphone Warehouse

I brought an unlocked version last week without any data for about £62 however this price plus 6GB of data and adding a unlock code should you want to set the devices free for a network of your choice costing between £3 to £5 so about £55 all told.:thumbsup:

It works very well but I would have preferred the Huawei 4G version for its more suitable pocket size but I was not prepared to pay the sort of prices they asked for theses. I have used it with a Samba sim riding on the 3 network and getting 12 to 20 Mb/s download speeds on their DC-HSDPA + system.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  2. KayCS

KayCS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +95
    No wonder I had to correct the model name because the CPW has got the incorrect model of Y300 in the link and that is a phone not a Mifi device :facepalm:but it is a 4G Mifi device that is for sale here.