Album Art in Media Center

P

prechaun

Hey everybody,
I was just wondering if anyone was having any problems with their album art while browsing music in the media center software? Here's my problem.....When I browse music by albums, every album is there with album art perfect. However, when I go to browse by Artist (which i usually do), I notice that some (if not all) albums are missing for some random artists. If i chose to view the artist's SONGS instead of the artists ALBUMS all the songs are there perfect. And they all play properly (showing up album art when playing).
Its just when I browse by Artist -> View Albums, some are missing.
Has anyone else come across this? Or any ideas how to fix it? I've been at it for days.
Thanks

don't know if this is the problem for sure but....

use media player and check the artist and album artist, songs will only appear under artist -> album where the whole album is by that album artist, artist -> songs show all songs by that artist.

the art is held in different locations (sometimes) for album and each individual track (if it can't find one for the track it defaults to the album). If you have seperated the albums into directories try putting an album cover into a directory and call it folder.jpg, if not try a program called album art fixer.

hope this helps.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom