Alarm system for freezer?

Abdulla Yusef

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi

I need advice on a alarm system, you see recently someone keeps switching the freezer off in our house and so far we have no idea who is doing it, so I am looking for some sort of alarm system or something that whenever someone turns the switch off the alarm would go off.

Truly appreciate any help I can get

AK

Are you serious??:rotfl:

Just tape the switch up lol

thats what ive done in the garage

Are they thinking they are turning something else on? What reason is someone pressing it?

You could just run a spur down to a low level and add a new socket.

Why not just connect the Freezer switch to the "Live" mains. That should cure the problem! ;):thumbsup::p:eek:

Are they thinking they are turning something else on? What reason is someone pressing it?

You could just run a spur down to a low level and add a new socket.

I think someone is doing it deliberately to make the other upset.

Why not just connect the Freezer switch to the "Live" mains. That should cure the problem! ;):thumbsup::p:eek:

Looool I thought about it

Hi

I need advice on a alarm system, you see recently someone keeps switching the freezer off in our house and so far we have no idea who is doing it, so I am looking for some sort of alarm system or something that whenever someone turns the switch off the alarm would go off.

Truly appreciate any help I can get

AK
Depending on where you are located and whether you are on 220 or 110AC, you can search for the term "Failed Circuit Alarm" and look at several products that solve your problem for under $50US.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom