• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Alarm system for freezer?

Abdulla Yusef

Novice Member
Hi

I need advice on a alarm system, you see recently someone keeps switching the freezer off in our house and so far we have no idea who is doing it, so I am looking for some sort of alarm system or something that whenever someone turns the switch off the alarm would go off.

Truly appreciate any help I can get

AK

indus

Distinguished Member
Are you serious??:rotfl:

blue max

Distinguished Member
Are they thinking they are turning something else on? What reason is someone pressing it?

You could just run a spur down to a low level and add a new socket.

snaithg

Why not just connect the Freezer switch to the "Live" mains. That should cure the problem! ;):thumbsup::p:eek:

Tradition Rider

Novice Member
Hi

I need advice on a alarm system, you see recently someone keeps switching the freezer off in our house and so far we have no idea who is doing it, so I am looking for some sort of alarm system or something that whenever someone turns the switch off the alarm would go off.

Truly appreciate any help I can get

AK
Depending on where you are located and whether you are on 220 or 110AC, you can search for the term "Failed Circuit Alarm" and look at several products that solve your problem for under $50US.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom