Aladdin: Mondo X #035 (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Eughhh i love Aladdin, but i wish the art was better... I've impulsive preordered with code, but I'll think on it.

Only one of these disney mondos ive liked is alice in wonderland so far, possibly sleep beauty too.

Vid

Distinguished Member
Eughhh i love Aladdin, but i wish the art was better... I've impulsive preordered with code, but I'll think on it.

Only one of these disney mondos ive liked is alice in wonderland so far, possibly sleep beauty too.
Anything after #019 has been pathetic to be honest. Looks like I will be ending this little trip sooner than expected.

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Anything after #019 has been pathetic to be honest. Looks like I will be ending this little trip sooner than expected.
The only ones i actually LOVE (i.e design and film) are flash gordon, pans labyrinth and total recall.. and im happy enough owning all 3.

Honesty pans labyrinth is the best finish I've ever held on a steelbook. Premium or not. Its beautiful.

IT Troll

Good to see they wrote steelbook on the spine. This should avoid confusing it with anything else that might be on the same shelf.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom