aladdin collecters giftset-dvdsoon £11.28

Lex

Yea, but its not out until October - I am not sure I am comfortable paying for something that I wont get for 7months - even with a company as good as DVDSoon...

dawnthief

Standard Member
Normally i would agree but the chance is that it will go up in price pushing it past the £18 mark and then getting levied for the customs charge.I mean the lion king one is now over £18 so that is getting customs charge on it like mine did.
Its so long that i will have forgot that i ordered it.

sisko

Tried to order one but the f*****g DVD Soon website is not available.

Ian Carter

Do you think they will ship it in October with the price you paid for it now or its current retail price? - its bound to be more than the £18 limit by then.

imnotrich

Originally posted by Ian Carter
Do you think they will ship it in October with the price you paid for it now or its current retail price? - its bound to be more than the £18 limit by then.

They charge your card straight away, so basically the price you have paid will be on the package and not the current price then.

Offer now over, up to $41.98 now.

Sutty

Standard Member
D'oh! I still haven't got the hang of these date formats! I thought it was due out in May!

Dave H

Hi mine came today what a nice box set, it's even better than the Lion King one.
What a bargain ( I got it for 29 CAD ) it even has one of those film cell things in it.
Thanks to the original poster.

Dave.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom