AKG k 24 p

Jolsa

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi,
thinking of buying these to replace my old Sony MDR-G72's. Searching for reviews on the k24p model but not having much luck - anyone able to point me in the direction of some good reviews/ let me know their own personal experience with this model?

Thanks.

I don't know for sure; but I thought I read something in headphone.com
It is a very good site.

ray

Read a bit on headphone.com (thanks for the link alpharay) and think I will keep looking.

Tony, thanks for the offer - it was the cheap price of £15 that I found on ebay which had me considering them, however I have a feeling that they wouldn't be much of an improvement on my MDR-G72 headphones.

In the meantime, I'll just add another layer of tape to my G72's ... :)

Jolsa, any reason why you wanted to go for the AKG K24P? The K26P might suit you just as well - see the write-up over at www.headroom.com, or search for my review in this forum.

shadowritten - I got myself some PX100 headphones, but wasn't that impressed - didn't seem much of an improvement at all from my MDR-G72, apart from a tighter, better defined bass.

I saw the K24P headphones have been often mentioned in the same breath as the PX100 - as though they're the leaders in the price range, and I spotted them on Ebay for £15.

But I am considering the K26P model - have checked your review, as well as your one for the K81 DJ. I'm just struggling now with the decision on how much to spend, what type of headphone to go for etc.

If I could go up to the K81 DJ price range, what headphones are the current leaders? Sennheiser CX300 sound good, but I'm not sure on the ear canal route.

It's like a can of worms considering a headphone upgrade :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom