Quantcast

For Sale AK A&ultima SP1000M DAP (128GB)/ Sony NW-A35 Walkman (16GB)/ MDR-1ADAC built-in DAC Headphones

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
554   0   1
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
London Terminals/ Manchester Stations
Astell&Kern A&ultima SP1000M in Lapis Blue/ 128GB

This DAP is in very good condition and is in full working order. It does have some very minor blemishes on the casing through normal usage, and the screen is relatively free of scratches however there are one or two very light marks (which are only noticeable when the screen is switched off). The battery in the unit is in very good health.

You can sideload streaming apps such as Spotify, Amazon Music, Tidal ( support for full offline mode). This DAP is just awesome.

The DAP comes with its original black case (in good condition) and a replacement USB C cable only.
Price: £1125 inc delivery.
DSC_1016.JPG
DSC_1017.JPG
DSC_1018.JPG
DSC_1019.JPG
DSC_1020.JPG
DSC_1021.JPG
DSC_1022.JPG
DSC_1023.JPG
DSC_1024.JPG
DSC_1025.JPG

Black Sony NW-A35 Hi-Res Audio Walkman (16GB)

Sony NW-A35 Walkman, in very good condition, has one or two very minor scuffs to the casing, and no scratches to the screen. The Walkman unit comes with its Walkman USB cable only, there is no box.
Please see post no. 2 for photos.
Battery is in good nick, these players have awesome battery life.
Sony Walkman® with High-Resolution Audio
Price: £55 including delivery.

Sony MDR-1ADAC 'Prestige' headphones with built-in DAC/amp (black)

Used but in excellent condition, no visible marks. These headphones have a built-in DAC and S-Master HX digital amplifier.
Please see post no. 2 for photos.
Headphones are unboxed but comes with all originally supplied OEM accessories, separate digital USB cables for WALKMAN/ Android/ Apple devices, 1x analogue line in cable, and a micro USB charging cable. Original soft carry case is also present. Can also be used with USB-C devices (compatible cable not included).
Sony 1ADAC Built-in DAC Headphones
Price: £75 inc delivery

WITHDRAWN FROM SALE: Sony NW-A100TPS 40th Anniversary Walkman/ 16GB (Limited Edition)

Sony Walkman NW-A100TPS 40th Anniversary Edition, fully boxed and complete, in brand new opened boxed condition, this item remains unused and still in its original cellophane wrapping. Please see photos.

This Limited Edition A100 series Walkman has yet to be released in Europe. The Walkman itself has a 40th Anniversary Logo printed on the back of the unit and it also comes with a special case, which is styled on the Sony TPS-L2 Walkman (Sony's first Walkman model from 1979). Also included is a Sony USB-C cable, user documents, and also a pair of sticker sheets celebrating Sony's 40th birthday of its iconic Walkman. Everything is brand new in the box.
NB. Box has some very minor damage
Price: N/A
=====================================================================================
WITHDRAWN FROM SALE: Astell&Kern AK240 High Resolution Audio/ DSD DAP (256GB)

Astell&Kern AK240 High Resolution Audio/ DSD Digital Audio Player (256GB). This DAP is in excellent condition, it's got no obvious scratches but does have a very small scuff/ indentation to the bottom right corner (please see photo). This is obviously not seen when in its original case (included). It has had both front and rear screen protectors applied.

This AK240 is in perfect working condition (battery is in very good health).

Comes with original box (outer sleeve is missing) user leaflets, original leather case (good condition), replacement micro USB cable, and a 64GB microSD card. Please see #3 for photos.

NB. Inner packaging has some minor damage.

Price: £550 with free P&P (RMSD) within the UK/ local collection or delivery welcome.

SOLD Astell&Kern AK T8iE MkⅡ Beyerdynamic IEMs

Boxed pair, used but in still in excellent condition. These are incredible headphones, if you are unsure how good these sound then please check out the reviews, these are single Tesla driver IEMs. This is the revised MKII edition which rectified various faults from the original, and are also very hard to find.

The headphones comes with their original box, instruction guide, 5X ear tips / 1X spare foam tips, original 3.5mm audio cable only (2.5mm balanced cable not included). Unfortunately the original carrying case is also not present. Otherwise these headphones are in perfect working order and are (IMO) unbeatable.

I can do a deal on these headphones if anybody is also interested in the AK 100II Hi-Res DAP. Please see post #3 for photos of this item.
Astell&Kern
Price: £425 delivery included.

WITHDRAWN FROM SALE: Sony Walkman NW-ZX300A (16GB) in Black and Sony MDR-Z7 Hi-Res Headphones

Unboxed Sony ZX300A Hi-Res Audio Walkman. The Walkman is the 16GB revised model (which is intended for the Chinese market) and comes in black. It is in almost like new condition and comes with original WM USB cable and a protective clear silicone sleeve. It does not have the EU volume cap restriction as this model was never released in the EU.
Please see post #2 for detailed photos.

The Sony Z7 heaphones are in excellent used condition, ear pads have no damage, and there are only one or two very minor cosmetic blemishes and to find a pair in such great overall condition is now quite difficult. Comes with original 3.5mm audio cable only.
Please see post #2 for detailed photos.

This portable Sony set up was my personal favourite and I shall be sad to see them go. Discount possible if interest is shown for both products.

Prices:
Sony NW-ZX300A N/A
Sony MDR-Z7 N/A

WITHDRAWN FROM SALE Sony MZ-DH10P Hi-MD Walkman player with built-in digital camera

Fully boxed Sony MZ-DH10P Hi-MD Walkman with original charging cradle and backlit remote (original non LCD remote also included).

This mindisc unit is in excellent condition, has almost no marks anywhere (very small visible mark in the bottom left-hand corner). It is ultra rare, being the only MD unit to incorporate a digital camera (1.3 mega-pixels). This has been in my collector's cabinet and as such, it has hardly been used or even taken out of the house. The box does have some minor damage but is still in good condition for its age.

Original accessories included:
Charging stand/ cradle
2X Sony Lithium rechargeable batteries with cases
AC power adapter for United Kingdom/ Malta/ Hong Kong (SAR)
RM-MC40ELK backlit LCD remote (available as an optional purchase) with in-ear headphones
Original supplied remote control (non LCD) *not pictured*
USB cable
SonicStage (v. 3.4) software CD
Instruction manual (English only) and warranty information
MD Community Page: Sony MZ-DH10P
Price is not firm so offers are welcome.

Please see post 3 for photos
Price: £N/A

WITHDRAWN FROM SALE Astell&Kern AK100 II (64GB) in Smoky Blue

Used but in perfect (like new) condition. Rear glass protector still applied (front removed). Has had very little use. No scratches/blemishes on either the device or the case. In full working condition (battery is great).

Original box and all original accessories are included, 2x front/ back protectors (new), 1X micro USB cable, quick start guide, warranty leaflet. Price is not firm so open to offers. Matching AK T8IE II headphones available FS separately. Please see post #2 for photos of this item.
Astell&Kern
Price: £ N/A

SOLD Sony NW-HD5 Network Walkman
Boxed (outer sleeve missing) and in good condition (some very minor wear). Full working order.

Comes with 1X mini USB cable, original headphones, AC adapter, original SonicStage (v3.1) software CD and soft case. No instructions.

Price: SOLD

SOLD Sony WH-1000XM3 N/C Wireless Headphones

Boxed, sealed and brand new. Received today as part of my Xperia 1 pre-order. This is the black version. Amazing headphones with best in class noise cancelling.
Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Price: SOLD

WITHDRAWN FROM SALE: Sony NW-A55 Hi-Res Audio Walkman

Latest A-Series Walkman with 16GB in Greyish Black. Boxed, like new and complete with manuals and Walkman USB cable. Not readily available in the UK/ EU as it was not released for these markets so this is the Asian model, which has no EU volume restriction and with battery life up to an incredible 45 hrs.
Sony A50 Walkman® A Series
Sony Walkman® dòng A A50

WITHDRAWN FROM SALE: Sony Hi-Res Walkman (black) NW-A45 /16GB

Unboxed Sony A45 Hi-Res Walkman, in black. This Walkman is in perfect condition, no scratches or anything and is in full working condition. The battery life on this player is amazing. Comes with a replacement third party USB cable only.

WITHDRAWN FROM SALE: Astell&Kern AK300 DAP (64GB)/ Black
Selling a lightly used but still great condition AK300 DAP. The unit does have very minor signs of wear, but the overall condition is excellent (please see photos). The screen and back are completely unmarked.

The device comes with a replacement micro USB cable only (not pictured). Please see post number 3 for photos.
Open to trades too.

Price and currency: Please see advert for individual prices

Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
Payment method: PPG/ BT/ £
Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Price and currency
Please see advert for individual prices
Delivery preference
Delivery cost is included within my country
Delivery cost included
Delivery Is Included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
PPG/ BT/ £
Last edited:

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
554   0   1
Reaction score
Sony NW-A35 and MDR-1ADAC
DSC_0809.JPG
DSC_0810.JPG
DSC_0811.JPG
DSC_0812.JPG
DSC_0813.JPG
DSC_0814.JPG
DSC_0815.JPG
DSC_0816.JPG
DSC_0817.JPG
DSC_0818.JPG

Last edited:

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
554   0   1
Reaction score
Reserved

Attachments

Last edited:

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
554   0   1
Reaction score
Sony DH10P Hi-MD Walkman

Attachments

Last edited:

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
554   0   1
Reaction score

karma12

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Reaction score
I can go up to £25 ..how is the battery life ?

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
554   0   1
Reaction score
Battery life when I last checked was excellent but haven't used it in a while but should be fine though.

I was hoping for slighty more, considering it's got all accessories etc. Would you be able to meet at £28 so that I can clear £25 after postage? Thanks.

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
554   0   1
Reaction score
Ok sure deal
Hi, I have just re-checked the battery and when connected to the charger it has failed to hold a charge, and on closer inspection it appears swollen. Unfortunately, I'll have to remove it from sale due to the battery which has failed, unless you still want it then you'll have to purchase a replacement battery (if they're still available!)? If you are still interested in the Walkman please let me know and I will discount the price accordingly. Apologies for this.

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
554   0   1
Reaction score
Actually, scrap the above post! I have a spare Sony Ecrisson BST-33 battery from my C901 phone which is the exact same battery that fits the Walkman and please see photo below to show it is now fully working again. I can confirm this battery is in good health! Faulty battery is top.

Attachments

Last edited:

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
554   0   1
Reaction score
@karma12 payment received, thank you.

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
554   0   1
Reaction score
Bump. Advertising a fully boxed Astell&Kern AK100 II Hi-Res player and a boxed AK T8iE MkII In-Ear-Monitor pair headphones.

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
554   0   1
Reaction score
BH bump. Price adjustments for both Astell&Kern products.

Sony portable MiniDisc player also FS. Please see OP.

Last edited:

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
554   0   1
Reaction score
Breakfast bump.

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
554   0   1
Reaction score
Bump. Also advertising a brand new pair of Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless N/C Headphones in black.

Simplythebeast

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Reaction score
Hi, last pair of Sony wh-1000xm3 sealed and new went for 180. Any chance of your price being reduced a little? I can go to £190.

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
554   0   1
Reaction score
Hi, last pair of Sony wh-1000xm3 sealed and new went for 180. Any chance of your price being reduced a little? I can go to £190.
Hi. Thanks for the offer. Can you stretch to £200 as I'm trying to recover as best I can for some of the cash that I paid toward this phone bundle? Thanks.

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
554   0   1
Reaction score

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
554   0   1
Reaction score
Payment from @Simplythebeast received. I shall despatch the headphones tomorrow. Many thanks.

Trending threads

Latest News

Disney developing AI based video compression
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Vizio announces Disney+ available on SmartCast TVs
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Audio-Technica reveals Kokutan and Asada Zakura headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky announces combined Sky Sports and BT Sport packages