Aiwa turntable LX70 and mini hifi NSX-AV95

renots

Standard Member
:lease:Can anyone help. After a move 18 months ago I have lost manuals.I am trying to get my system back up and and running.I have connected all speakers but am struggling to conect up turntable. The red and white cables are not a problem but there is a black wire with a plug on it and a second wire which I recall detaching from a screw . BUT which one and where. Regards Graham

BlueWizard

Distinguished Member
If you amp has a true PHONO input, then the screw is probably very near that PHONO input. At any rate, that screw just ground the wire to the chassis, so any frame screw will do.

Steve/bluewizard

renots

Standard Member
If you amp has a true PHONO input, then the screw is probably very near that PHONO input. At any rate, that screw just ground the wire to the chassis, so any frame screw will do.

Steve/bluewizard
Hi Steve
I am definitely not hifi literate) as you can see) so many thanks for your advice.
I will connect the wire to a screw on the hifi chassis.
With regard to the black wire with plug. I believe this was some type of syncronising mechanism however i do not remember it being connected. Is this the case. Or should it be connected to the 'phono input'.
Regards Graham

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom