1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AIST MoviePack

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by emriga, Aug 10, 2004.

1. emriga

emriga

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,
    I was hoping someone out there could help me :lease: . Has anyone heard of a company called Aist and their editing software package MoviePack V6? The software sounds exactly what I am looking for but I cannot seem to find many details on the company on software. Does anyone know if it is any good? I have been to their website but cannot get hold of them and I dont think they have a demo version. I don't want to pay £800 if the company is dodgy or the software is rubbish. I think it has been on version 6 for 2 years. They havn't closed have they? Maybe Camcorder User could get a copy in to review. Thank you.

emriga. :thumbsup:

2. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,388
    Hi emriga and welcome to the forum :hiya:

TBH I can't say that I have ever heard of Aist or their software. At £800 it is a high cost option in the same league as Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegus Video which are both well known and highly regarded.

What features are you after? I'm sure one of the above packages would do all you require.

I have checked the software review listing of 'Computer Video Editing' mag and they have never reviewed (or at least don't list) anything by Aist and they do normally review all the latest, good software for video editing.
    Take a look at their web site and perhaps even ask the industry experts (and amateurs) on a dedicated NLE forum. It can be found at www.computervideo.net

Mark.