Airplay issue

ramklo

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have a Denon X4700H that I use airplay with when playing music.
This has worked fine until a couple of weeks ago.
It says it can’t connect to my Denon as you see in the attached image. The other devices works fine.
C76DD7CC-C17F-4092-81A2-D43714159522.png

I was thinking if this is related to Apples new HomeKit architecture they’d rolled out together with 16.2.

Any one else with the same issue? Marantaz owners should be affected as well in that case.

Any good idea to try to get it working?

Have you tried refreshing the network settings on the Denon?

Giving the amp a static IP address (via your router) might help too - worked for me in the past with Airplay issues.

Have you tried refreshing the network settings on the Denon?

Giving the amp a static IP address (via your router) might help too - worked for me in the past with Airplay issues.
Tried, didn't work :(
Wrote an email to Denon support. See what happens

Is it only me that have this issue? :/ iOS 16.3 just released but it didn't do any good.

@XSzuflaX & @ramklo I have the same issue, no dice on resetting network on amp or router

Hello @Madmischief you need to reset network on the Denon unit itself. There is a combination of buttons to be pressed required. On my AVR-X2600H it work like this:

1. Turn the power on
2. Select source as “HEOS Music”
3. Push both "TUNER PRESET CH +" and "ZONE2 ON/OFF" for 3 seconds
4. Release buttons when u see“Network Reset...”
5. Once done u should se on the display “Completed”

As far I as I know this does not change network settings just clears up network server.

@XSzuflaX - many thanks top bloke, just tried it that way and that worked well.

I was just doing a Wi-Fi network reconnect via the onscreen menu earlier, which does not do the same thing it seems.

If anyone needs a visual, here is a the Denon EU link which shows the buttons needed to be pushed on the front of the receiver. I did not see them initially!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom