• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

airetechit.co.uk - Anyone used these?

Juniortrekkie

Standard Member
With my recent eye-opening experience with the website edock.tv, I have decided to fully investigate pretty much any website I would consider visiting when trying to purchase items. I've heard really good things about this forum since my initial post this morning about edock.tv and I am hoping that I can get some more help.

I'm looking to buy an AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE (125W) processor, edock.tv were selling it for £91.59, but I highly expect a scam so I cancelled the order. I'm now looking at the website airetechit.co.uk.

I've seen a few reviews of this place, and they all seem promising bar 1 or 2, I was just wondering if anyone else has had experience with these? I'm a little wary after my experience this morning, and the website itself does not shout 'professional' when I look at it.

So, anyone tried this site before?

Iccz

Distinguished Member
The store address looks like it's in a residential area.

The address the domain is registered to looks like a block of flats somewhere else in Hull - it's also an address for the company on Yell.com and a few other sites.

Though the company address does match up with that on companies house for their number...

Persoanlly I'd not use the site myself. But that's just me.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom