Air fryer thread

Zombie Twin

The wife gets breakfast in bed every Sunday, being a full fry-up, and the key components are done in the airfryer, apart from beans, egg & fried bread. It's easy to do, and you leave it on autopilot before sticking the other bits on when the rest is almost ready.

IronGiant

Anyone got the large Cosori airfryer? if you have could let me know what the basket dimensions are please. Thanks.
3.5L one is 19cm by 19cm by 9cm, my one is 24.5cm, by 23.5cm by 9.5 cm so I assume it's the 5L? Edit: Just checked, it's 5.5L. I haven't used it yet, before you ask :)

Edit, edit: those are the external measurements including the lip. If you want internal ones let me know.

Last edited:

razy60

@IronGiant. Cheers close enough for me, I got a Ninja airfryer but feel that the basket is smaller than I want so might go back to a Cosori, had the 3.5 originally.

mscott89

Novice Member
3.5L works really well for my small family of 3, but i do kinda want a bigger capacity in the future since i often find myself using the airfryer when guests are over(obviously not as much the last year) but hopefully in the future :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom