• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

AIR French band. Any love for them in here?

emo72

Established Member
just to let everyone know that the new album is out today, its called

LOVE 2. I hope its good and i'm gonna listen to it now. i think Moon Safari is

a classic and the subsequent albums all have their highlights, if maybe a

bit patchy. so anyone else?

rusty73

Established Member
Yeah fan of Air, All I need is one of my fav tunes.:thumbsup:

rusty73

Established Member
Saw the vid on MTV years ago & was hooked I liked a few tracks on Walkie Talkie is the new album on itunes yet? Just found it!

Last edited:

unique

air are great. i really love the virgin suicides album as a good chillout album to send me to sleep

i have a promo only air dvd i got a few years ago with 7 of the videos on it and a couple other promos from sebastien tellier. really great stuff

iainoco

Prominent Member
Moon Safari is my favorite album of all time and Talisman one of the most beautiful tracks I've ever heard :eek:

Looking forward to the new material.

Curly99

Distinguished Member
Air excellent band got a few of their albums fav cd is the Premiers Symptomes mini album and if pushed would say Wonder Milky Bitch off the 10,000Hz Legend album is my fav track of theirs.

Curly

P.S almost forgot, I have the Eating, Sleeping, Waiting And Playing dvd as well :)

soundstory

Prominent Member
air are great. i really love the virgin suicides album as a good chillout album to send me to sleep

i have a promo only air dvd i got a few years ago with 7 of the videos on it and a couple other promos from sebastien tellier. really great stuff

Wow that soons fantastic, wortyh it just for the Kelly Watch The Stars vid alone

:)

Cat Brain

Standard Member
I am definitely down for the Air. Each and every time they come to Los Angeles I see the show. We don't get the new record till 20 Oct though :(

Oh well, that just means it's that much sweeter when I get it. I hope they can match the brilliance of Moon Safari..

jdslater1

Established Member
I love AIR and echo everyones remarks about Talisman and All I Need. I also love the video to All I Need and Cherry Blossom Girl;)

Didn't really like that new single but really looking forward to the new album.
Anyone who hasn't got the Moon Safari anniversary digipak is missing out on a nice set.

Autopilot

Distinguished Member
Beening listening to the new Album 'Love 2' of the last couple of days on Napster, i like it but it's no Moon Safari (but then, its a hard album to live up too). Trying to decided what to use my Napster credits on today, this or the new Zero 7. Think it will have to be Zero 7, but i will get this a some point and can listen at any time on Napter :)

DJT75

Distinguished Member
Anyone going to see them play Somerset House, central London in July?

Just wondered what they're like live & what their other material is like. I've only got Moon Safari

Autopilot

Distinguished Member
Anyone going to see them play Somerset House, central London in July?

Just wondered what they're like live & what their other material is like. I've only got Moon Safari

There was a review of a recent-ish gig in the Gardian, have a search of their website.

DJT75

Distinguished Member
Wow thanks. Haven't read a review that bad in years. They sound bloody awful live. I'll give this a bug miss. Cheers

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom