Air Conditioning - need repair

Cyclone

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Long shot, but anybody know where I can get the air conditioning on my Mondeo looked at in the Rugby area ?
2 years ago I called out Auto Air in Leicester, who re-gassed it and added a dye in case of leaks.
It's been fine since but now it won't turn on at all :rolleyes:

Tried ringing Auto air again, but seems they no longer exist.

Any recommendations for Rugby area anybody ?

Most dealers now do a/c try 1 of them, to have quick look yourself , do you know what the a/c pump looks like if you do, get some one to turn it on when the engines running to see if clutch engages when turning a/c on , if not switch engine off and look for the pipe were there should be a valve that looks like on your tyre , undo the cap you will then see the valve , push down whin something if you were letting air out of a tyre it should vent do not look at it closely , if not there not enough gas and it need regasing as on later systems there a low prurre switch to prevent it coming on hope thats some help.

Most dealers now do a/c try 1 of them, to have quick look yourself , do you know what the a/c pump looks like if you do, get some one to turn it on when the engines running to see if clutch engages when turning a/c on , if not switch engine off and look for the pipe were there should be a valve that looks like on your tyre , undo the cap you will then see the valve , push down whin something if you were letting air out of a tyre it should vent do not look at it closely , if not there not enough gas and it need regasing as on later systems there a low prurre switch to prevent it coming on hope thats some help.

Many thanks for the info, i'll try and take a look tomorrow.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom