Ahsoka (Disney+) Season 1

My first thought on seeing 'live' Thrawn was 'blimey, he's let himself go these last few years!' I'd just watched Rebels where there's a scene of him fighting two combat droids at the same time. The Ahsoka Thrawn looks like he'd get out of breathe running for the shuttle. It didn't help that first scene of him showed him from the side and he definitely had a middle-aged gut!
Yes, I watched that episode myself just a few days ago,, and thought the exact same thing :D

Yes, I watched that episode myself just a few days ago,, and thought the exact same thing :D
Same I though when I saw his face in some pictures not like has generally been shown before then when I saw Ashoka his midriff. Something the real Thrawn if he existed would never allow to happen to himself.
Mind you some of the orders he given not like the character I know from the books.

BTS: Lucky boy

IMG_6539.jpeg

Dave Filoni on Ray Stevenson and the future of Baylan Skoll

“Obviously, there’s a story there. We’re in a wait-and-see pattern at this point. But I’m glad the conversation is about Ray and how great he was"

"I used to have mini debates with him and say, ‘Ray, you’re the villain here.’ And he’d be like, ‘I don’t think so.’ I was like, ‘I know you don’t think so, but you are. I love that you’re playing it like you’re not.’ Which is exactly the way Baylan thinks"

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom