• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djcrafty

Standard Member
Trying to play COD4 tonight and guess what i can't get into a game on line, thinks thats around 2 out of the last 3 days. Getting to be a joke. :mad:

BName

Banned
It's been like that for over a week now.

SportiveUK

I couldn't even play a local game of Bomberman this evening if I was "online" as it was taking ages between each round. Then the dashboard froze when I tried to sign out and it took about 30 seconds before I gained control again. Tried to browse some of the movies and again, it just sits for ages with the little dot going round and round and round.....

It's a bit poor really. I suppose it's a good time to work through Assasins Creed!

Immortaleffectz

I got on-line XboxLive ok last night but i was doing single player Forza 2.

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom