• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Aha demolition man selling rights of taco bell to pizza hut...

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
Sad gits

Even worse you missed one

Attachments

• 1398384439428.jpg
    1398384439428.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 413

wilbanat

Distinguished Member
I posted about this a while back, apparently it was done years ago to make two versions .
One for the west and one for the east....can't remember exactly why but defo not newly been redone.

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
The "why" is because there are many countries where "Taco Bell" is either non-existent or so few in number as to render the "joke" meaningless. Whereas Pizza Hut, on the other hand.......

NewMan

When I saw it in the cinema, I distinctly remember it being Taco Bell - in fact, I think my (R2) DVD version was Taco Bell too. But recently when shown on Sky Movies I've noticed it's the Pizza Hut version. Has the Taco Bell version been superceded by the Pizza Hut one in UK distributions, or is it just "luck of the draw"?

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
Didn't realise it had been done years ado, UK used to have the taco bell version on telly though,

wilbanat

Distinguished Member
Its a bit like Audi adverts, if no one could buy one it would a waste of money. Audi are very clever with their ads.....

Sorry did I say Audi....I meant Iron Man films;)

Yes I know they need the money to make films. It just gets a bit boring.

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
They have put (badly) the pizza hut signs on all taco bell signs in the film and dubbed the words. But they missed that one

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
Not seen that film since I was a kid, only sat through it last night as my son fell asleep on my arm and I couldn't reach the remote, dare not wake the kracken when he's off to sleep

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom