1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After SO much time , I made the RIGHT choice!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Gadjet, May 25, 2003.

1. Gadjet

Gadjet

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hi Everybody,

Well I finally bought a pj, it was the NEC HT1000. My verdict after my first film last night was sorry but its the truth it was " thank God I bought the right one", it was brilliant. What a picture, better than I expected from a pj. All this time and deliberation when going to buy a Hitachi 42" plasma.
    The decision was do I want perfect picture at 42" or a great picture at 6ft wide. The pj won. I,m so glad I did.
    The clarity is brilliant, the colours are vibrant, no rainbow effect, the colours didnt bleed and the pj noise is not too high. And even more to my suprise the room does not have to be totally dark to watch a film. The only problem for me is that I have bought a 7ft screen for a Sony 12ht pj, after good advice didnt and bought the NEC and the size of the picture is only 6ft.
    Well thats it chuffed to bits. Loads of help from people here, especially the thread from the AV-Sales show in Tunbridge Wells.

Ok all the best,
    Phill

2. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +339
    I'm soooo glad :)