Quantcast

After AV32r on repair!

thomasholmlund

Standard Member
Hi! I will soon get my av32r back from repair, and when I call the store who has my av32 for the moment just to ask when it would arrive to me (Wednesday next week =) ) and i also asked what they had done to it. They said that they had exchange some components, about 17! I asked to if they had got any papers on the repair but he said that they haven't got any papers at all from Tag (iag)!!!
Shouldn't I get some papers on what they have done to it?
The repair was a guarantee thing but anyway and what I have heard they "usually" just replace the circuitboard instead of exchange a lot of components!
When you guys have got your tag stuff on repair, have you got any papers??

Regards, Thomas

thomasholmlund

Standard Member
Hasn't anyone got their tag stuff repaired on the guarantee? and did it came some repairpaper with it?
I think it should come some paper on what they have done to it!

/Thomas

Welly123

thomasholmlund said:
Hasn't anyone got their tag stuff repaired on the guarantee? and did it came some repairpaper with it?
I think it should come some paper on what they have done to it!

/Thomas
I had my AV192R in for repair earlier this year (under warranty) and recieved no paperwork identifying what had been done, I had specifically requested these details up-front. I was able to obtain a verbal description of the solution from the HelpDesk but nothing in writing.

Regards

Top Bottom