• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

After action report - COD:WAW

lamboluke

Is it just me or does the left hand side with kills, keaths, headshots etc always say 0 regardless of how many of each you've had. I mean ingame before it goes back to the lobby is fine, but its never showns stats in the aar. Xp, rank etc on the right hand side are fine though. Also nemesis??? Kills or killed by? Whats this.

Thanks.

phairplay

Distinguished Member
yes it's because of the update that was sent out 3 days after release day.
they fixed one thing but screwed up others thats being one of them

hammers1

It used to work fine but then Treyarch released a patch to fix a couple of glitches and it hasn't worked since then.

They obviously never tested the patch properly!

StevieBuck

Nemisis is the person who killed you the most. 'Kills' = the amount of times you killed him (or her), and 'Killed by' = the amount of times he killed you.

Tall_Paul

Distinguished Member
Nemesis also shows up on the killcam, it'll say "Nemesis Killcam" instead of just killcam if you've been killed by your, erm, nemesis! :D

Fmrl

I think they removed it due to the central servers suffering so much under the load... I doubt they'll ever re-introduce it as the servers still seem to suffer at peak times (when you get the server timeout message at the end of a game or your stats don't update straight away).

Yet another thing that doesn't work in COD5 :mad:

Tall_Paul

Distinguished Member
Yet another thing that doesn't work in COD5 :mad:

Hang on, you mean there's stuff that doesn't work in cod:waw?! I hadn't noticed 'cos of the amazing lobby flashing coloured name effects! :rotfl:

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Hang on, you mean there's stuff that doesn't work in cod:waw?! I hadn't noticed 'cos of the amazing lobby flashing coloured name effects! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Hang on, there's coloured named effects in WaW. I hadn't noticed due to the fact i couldn't get into lobby's. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

musti

I must admit... The coloured name effects were TOP of my list to be implemented, you can just image the Board Meeting at Treyarch can't you..........

Right, we've got the following bugs:
After Action Report - Doesn't work
Party System - ****ed!
People Joining games in the dying seconds
.... etc... etc..... The list goes on!

Ohhhhh.... But look... Flashing lights..... Oooooooooohhhhhhh.... Lets put that in!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom