After a reasonably priced bluetooth STEREO headset

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by Mackle, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Mackle

Mackle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Greetings!

As per the title, I am after a reasonably priced bluetooth headset that allows me to connect to devices such as my PC and laptop (both have BT4.0), work with Skype/Lync, and devices such as my Android tablet and iPhone, as well as being perfectly acceptable for some light gaming use as well.

I did take a punt on this on Amazon Sound Intone B3505 4.0 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics but it's being returned as after a couple of weeks it decided to only come out of the left ear unless the headset was shaken a bit. But as when you turn your head you can hear something rattling about in the right earcup, it's a sign that it's on it's way out already I think! So it's going back for a refund.

To be honest, whilst the design wants to be something like an Astro, the performance of the headset was fine. And even though the mic is concealed in one of the earcups, I never had any complaints in Lync.

There seems to be plenty of bluetooth headsets, but most of them aren't stereo and not designed for much else than Lync use.

Any suggestions? Budget is around £80.

2. Nivek TT

Nivek TT
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,197
    Bluetooth doesn't have much bandwidth hence why a lot only offer a single channel.

I've a Logitech G930 which is wireless but not Bluetooth I'm very happy with and can be found within your budget during sales.