AFRIKA - Preview

No patch for the Japanese version - there is an 'Asian' version which is called "Hakuna Matata" which has 100% (or close to) English text.

The European release will be handled by the new National Geographic Games label and was due on PSN in December. Not heard any more since :(

anyone found anyone info on the us release?
looked everywhere cant find any info whatsoever

still no info on the us psn release yet?

Theres lots of people waiting on this im surprised sony are releasing so little info.

I would if I had a card on it. Will get it if it comes out UK.

Ash

is the asian version (hakuna matata) english hearing or is it only english text on the screen?

cheers

Will this be released in Europe?

No announcement yet about it being released in Europe. It wasn't even going to be released outside Japan at first and eventually did get released in the US. To be honest I would be surprised if it did get released over here.

Afrikas instock in the US :) Even though i have the asian version i mite get the US version for the trophies and tweeks :thumbsup:

How in depth can you get with the cameras? Can you stick them in full manual mode and do you reckon you can apply real world techniques to the game? Might stick this on the xmas list, seems like Iv been wanting it forever

I have been intrigued by this since i first saw the trailer before the ps3 launched. I presume it is not now going to get a EU release.

Someone asked earlier about how in depth you can get with the cameras - can anyone who has the game confirm whether you can use real life techniques with the cameras?

Also, where is the best place to import from - have never imported any games before.

Cheers

I've only unlocked full-auto, Aperture and Shutter modes - but yes it's a stylised version of an Alpha camera. You can half press to focus, then reposition/compose and full press to capture your image.

Maybe when i get something better than the A100 i'll get more tools, but at the moment, with a 18-75mm lens(e) its all a bit frustrating... The cameras that is, not the game. Which is flawed, but interesting as a concept. Really needs more polish - loading times, menus etc all a bit rough, as is framerate. It's sort of better and worse than Far Cry 2 visually. But definitely a nice chill-out game if you're a photographer.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom