Affairs of the heart. Help please guys

hi robb

I really need your advice on something.

I've suspected for some time now that my other half has been cheating on me. The usual signs...phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My other half has been going out with the boys a lot recently, although when I ask their names he always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I sometimes stay awake to look out for his cab coming home, but he always gets out of a car at the end of the street. There's usually 5 minutes before he comes walking up the drive, and as he does I hear the sound of a car leaving.

Last week I picked up his mobile phone, just to see what time it was. This caused him to go completely berserk. He quickly snatched the phone out of my hand and cursed me hysterically, screaming that I should never touch his personal property, then accused me of trying to spy on him.

Anyway, I have never broached the subject with him. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night he went out again and I decided to really check on him. I decided I was going to park the car next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the street around the corner when he came home.

Midnight comes, and I hear the car pulling up at the end of the street, so I nip out the back door and crouch behind the car to get a good view of what's going on, and who was dropping my other half off.

I couldn't believe what I saw..

A huge bloody scratch in rear side door of the car about 6 inches long! Is this something I can easily repair myself or do you think I should take it to the garage?

Sue

shandypants

That's weird. Today I received the exact same joke but about a cheating wife and the guy hiding behind his golf clubs and noticing a scratch! Guess it must be doing the rounds today in various forms!

Shandy

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
That's weird. Today I received the exact same joke but about a cheating wife and the guy hiding behind his golf clubs and noticing a scratch! Guess it must be doing the rounds today in various forms!

Shandy

I received the golf-club based one as well today Shandy :thumbsup:

IronGiant

This one surfaces every six months or so, one of the more topical ones was based around a damaged hi-fi :D

Dave

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom