Aerial/Sat dish installer in WN8 area.

Discussion in 'Freeview & YouView' started by robtek70, Jan 8, 2012.

1. robtek70

robtek70

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    At the moment I am on the local councils communial aerial system wich was supposed to be scrapped a year or so a go but is still working (WN8 area near Wigan Lancs) and the reception is getting worse all the time, which is to be expected. So now I need to get an aerial erected and need a good reliable local installer to do ths for me. The aerial will proberbly need to be put at the back of my house, wall mounted on a long mast as I have trees at the end of my house. I want TV in 2 different rooms plus am also considering having a satellite disk installed at the same time with quad LNB and 2 feeds to the main room for when I get Freesat HD in the near future.

I have found several local installers in the yellow pages and on the web but thought I would ask on here for for any recomendation for a good, reliable installer in my area.

TIA John

2. Gavtech

Gavtech
    Administrator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,862
    I don't have anyone to recommend but, have a look at the CAI site here.

It is the standards body for that industry and gives guarantees provided you use accredited installers who should meet those standards.

3. digibobwigan

digibobwigan
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    aerial & satellite fitter wn7 wigan aerea at orrell post not far from you ive been installing aerials and sky systems for 30 yrs
    { Moderator Note - Link and Phone number removed . Pending application. - End of moderator note.}

if you need any advice just ring we are old school engineers and dont charge the earth