Aerial connections for a Pio KRP-600A

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by MJeeves, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MJeeves

MJeeves

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +224
    O.K. Thanks to your advice (special mention here also for the king, Mr Kingfats!) I'm all ready to go and to get the very best of my KRP-600A when it arrives. HD-DVD, blu-ray, SD-DVD and even VHS are all cabled up and connected.

However, I've just remembered. How do I connect the KRP-600A up for normal terrestrial viewing!!??? I have a old aerial cable coming into the house (I assume from the roof aerial). It then goes into a box on the wall where two cables come out. They both run about 2 metres to a little box/splitter/adapter type thingy. The 2 wires go in ones side of the box and a single cable comes out of the other. The single wire goes into the back of my VCR. I have a Scart from my VCR that will go into my KRP media box.

I think all the above sounds about right (although I have no idea to be honest). However, how do I actually connect up the media box to get high quality TV reception? Do I just run a length of coax 75ohm cable from my VCR to the aerial in on the media box?

Sorry for the questions, but I'd like to get all the cabling and stuff sorted before I install the KRP. Thanks again for your advice! :thumbsup::smashin: