Aerial advice (cable splitting to other rooms)

Jamesy_UK

O.k looking for some advice here, I am buying a Televes DAT75 aerial and was wondering how close to the aerial i can split the cable to lay the wiring out through my house as I would like to put it in several points. Would it be feasible to do this without an amplifier?

My current aerial I have the problem when i 'record' on my freeview HD recorder box it tends eats all the signal and I cannot change channels etc and I am looking to remedy that situation mainly so any advice folks? am a bit new to this been living off a 10 year old standard aerial since I moved in ;).

SamRadford

Would it be feasible to do this without an amplifier?
It would be "feasible" but it might not give good results if the signal is too weak. Does the DAT75 have an MRD fitted?

My current aerial I have the problem when i 'record' on my freeview HD recorder box it tends eats all the signal and I cannot change channels etc

Makes no sense to me. I have no idea what you are trying to describe! :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom