AE700 lamps - Out of stock everywhere...

Argentofan

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been trying for about 10 days to get a new lamp for my AE700, and everywhere I've tried are claiming to be out of stock...

I'm pulling my hair out here (what little I have left anyway). Does anybody know of a UK supplier with these actually in stock now?

Thanks!

Have you tried 247av.com? It's showing on their site @ £260, but they don't mention stock levels.

It maybe worth send DEANO the forum member a message , as i know he has a few of the bulbs for the AE700 , I've just had a quick look to see if i could see any other his messages , i'll send a message to Fallwood as i know he will have deano's details , i know the ones he has are all brand new , but i'm unsure if he's interested in selling one......but can't hurt to ask

I bought one from Fallwood recently. He might still have some.

When I couldn't find a lamp for my Sony hs10, I went to www.pricejapan.com saved £100 and didn't get billed for import duty. Delivery within 3 days. I thoroughly recommend them, brilliant service.

Don't know whether they have stock though, but it's perhaps worth taking a look.

Thanks for all the info folks. Most of them I've tried, and they don't actually have stock once you call and check. The last one (with one in stock) I'll call tomorrow.

150 quid here:

http://www.electricaldiscountuk.co.uk/itfx_product_details.php?pid=2661

When you go to that page, click on optional extras, check the box for the lamp, then add the AE700 to your basket. Then go to your basket, remove the AE700 and proceed to checkout. That's how I got my spare lamp (when they were on offer for 100 quid).

Hmmm, that doesn't seem to work anymore... the lamp doesn't appear in the shopping basket. Might be worth calling them though - 150 quid is a good price.

Oh, and the optional extras tab doesn't appear to work in Firefox or Mozilla.

Price Japan is up and running and currently charging 149.38 delivered. Not bad really !!!

If you get hit for customs though is another matter, hopfully you'd be lucky like Andy.

Regards
KH

Can't get PriceJapan to work on my PC or my Laptop...

Rang around a few more at lunchtime and there really is shortage of these... No stock in the Uk anywhere it seems...

Better order a replacement lamp myself then before they all go to ground worldwide.

Just a shame right now my car's going in for a service on Saturday and I'm in the process of buying a new house. Not too much spare cash floating away at this end :(

KH

AndyFov said:
PJ is working for me too, so it's probably a proxy problem with your IP.

Maybe - It worked earlier....:rolleyes:

Did either of the forum members in the posts earlier let on whether or not they had spare lamps?

Right - Just ordered one from Discount Electrical - £299!

Gets here tomorrow though.

Thanks for all the help - I'm going to order a spare one via PriceJapan so that I don't get caught out again after 900 hours...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom