1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ae500 has landed

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by harrisuk, Mar 10, 2004.

1. harrisuk

harrisuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    ae500 arrived yesterday from komplett. Only had chance to have a brief play with it last night but so far very impressed.

The ae500 from komplett appears to be the UK model. Comes with UK plug manual etc.

I had a careful look and it seems to be dead pixel free. Watched a couple of hours of assorted footage and had a close look on blue screen etc, cant see anything. Maybe people could point out what I am looking for I cant find anything at the moment and I have looked pretty carefully.

It will be going in the loft but as that is not ready yet I set it up in my bedroom. I projected it on to the magnolia wall paper, certainly not an ideal surface but Wow :eek: :eek: Clear and vivid colours, stable picture. Cant wait to get it properly setup and have a tinker with the settings.

Get it setup with the pc this weekend downstair. 6ft dod anyone ?

2. krlock

krlock

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    dont look too hard for the faults man.... a lot of people here in this forum are videophiles, and can be quite picky...

my advice... just sit back and enjoy the ride.

krlock

3. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    Yeah listen to Krlock do not look for faults cos it will just bug the hell out of you.
    When i upgrade from my Z1 in a year or so i will not be reading these pages or the ones at AVS thats for sure.

:nono: :laugh: