ae500 has landed

harrisuk

ae500 arrived yesterday from komplett. Only had chance to have a brief play with it last night but so far very impressed.

The ae500 from komplett appears to be the UK model. Comes with UK plug manual etc.

I had a careful look and it seems to be dead pixel free. Watched a couple of hours of assorted footage and had a close look on blue screen etc, cant see anything. Maybe people could point out what I am looking for I cant find anything at the moment and I have looked pretty carefully.

It will be going in the loft but as that is not ready yet I set it up in my bedroom. I projected it on to the magnolia wall paper, certainly not an ideal surface but Wow :eek: :eek: Clear and vivid colours, stable picture. Cant wait to get it properly setup and have a tinker with the settings.

Get it setup with the pc this weekend downstair. 6ft dod anyone ?

K

krlock

dont look too hard for the faults man.... a lot of people here in this forum are videophiles, and can be quite picky...

my advice... just sit back and enjoy the ride.

krlock

-Jay-

Banned
Originally posted by krlock
dont look too hard for the faults man.... a lot of people here in this forum are videophiles, and can be quite picky...

my advice... just sit back and enjoy the ride.

krlock
Yeah listen to Krlock do not look for faults cos it will just bug the hell out of you.
When i upgrade from my Z1 in a year or so i will not be reading these pages or the ones at AVS thats for sure.

:nono: :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom