AE500 arrived in less than 24 hours.

D

david park

Ordered a Panasonic AE500 and a screen middle of the day yesturday from the only www.pricerunner.co.uk site that had stock and they both arrived by UPS at breakfast time today.

Thanks go to www.krishav.co.uk

Also got good service from thier John on the 'phone today in sorting my DVD player out to match its inputs.

Cool - just been on the site, is £1,199.01 including VAT? Not a bad price since its in stock...

I can beat that!!! I bought one from them yesterday and paid £20 extra and they delivered it to me within 4 hours. Excellent service.

Jimbo

4 hours :eek: :clap:

Yes I too thought good prices and in stock.
I got AE500 plus 78" wide screen, manual pull down, wall or ceiling mounting, inc. vat and next day delivery for £1250.

You will probably need to be in the London area for them to do a same day delivery. I think thye just have their own van which they use for local deliviries. Otherwise I think they use Citylink next day service

Jimbo

David, can i ask how you got the projector, screen and delivery for £1250 is this an online offer or did you have to give them a call?

Link on their site shows projector on it's own is £1200

Thanks

Its a good price considering you are getting a decent sized screen. More so with the stock situation.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom