ae500 £1145 inc vat

Originally posted by DJW 666
OK.....how much better than the AE100 you had before ? I can see the credit card about to get a beating ;)

Go beat the s h * t out of it you will NOT be dissapointed

Adrenochrome.

Projectors now temporary sitting on a shelf.

Looks :clap: :rotfl: :clap: :rotfl: :clap: :rotfl: Good.

Flim: "To Fast To Furious" Colours were good & sharp, shame no sound at the moment, don't want to disturb my Amp in the other room (so could be a few silent flims this weekend), I'm sure I will end up giving in & move the Amp across from the other room or maybe I should just put the subtittles on.

No Dead Pixels,next:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Need to get the screen sizing right when I permanently fix the projector to the ceiling, then i'll be able to tell how good it all is.

Lez

Notice that discounttv are doing an introductory price of £1225 for the UK model.

Originally posted by Lez
Mine arrived around 11 am

Not had a chance to set it up yet, will be doing that this evening & more than likely the rest of the weekend.

Will keep you posted

Lez:clap:

Mine didn't turn up today :(

Lez on the DHL Tracking site has yours changed from what i've posted above ?

Cheers
Bry

Bry

Yes, see following:

January 28, 2004 17:18 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Shipment picked up
January 28, 2004 19:48 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Departing origin
January 30, 2004 04:51 East Midlands - UK Departed from DHL facility in East Midlands - UK
January 30, 2004 06:49 Cambridge - UK Arrived at DHL facility
January 30, 2004 09:12 Cambridge - UK With delivery courier
January 30, 2004 10:14 Cambridge - UK Shipment delivered

Hope yours arrives soon

Lez

Thanks Lez

Mine still not moved :(

January 30, 2004 07:47 Birmingham - UK Arrived at DHL facility

Can't believe its still there.

Presuming the items were delivered to UK by air, I wonder if the closure of Birmingham airport for 12 hrs ?(due to snow), with associated flights being diverted elsewhere, has caused the delays ?

For those of you who have recieved your new 500's from Klompett.

Could you let me know what documentation came with it.

Mine came with the intruction book & a sheet of information telling you how to put the projector into the bag.

What I thought also should of been in there is a registration document that you have to send off to register your warranty direct with Panasonic.

I think I will give Klompett a call tomorrow.

Lez
(2 down 1 to go)

Its on its way :clap:

January 28, 2004 17:18 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Shipment picked up
January 28, 2004 19:51 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Departing origin
January 30, 2004 05:47 East Midlands - UK Departed from DHL facility in East Midlands - UK
January 30, 2004 07:47 Birmingham - UK Arrived at DHL facility
February 02, 2004 08:56 Birmingham - UK With delivery courier

Still gonna complain to Komplett thou as this is taking the pee slightly for next day service !!!!!!

Originally posted by Lez
For those of you who have recieved your new 500's from Klompett.

Could you let me know what documentation came with it.

Mine came with the intruction book & a sheet of information telling you how to put the projector into the bag.

What I thought also should of been in there is a registration document that you have to send off to register your warranty direct with Panasonic.

I think I will give Klompett a call tomorrow.

Lez
(2 down 1 to go)

Same here.

Wouldn't worry though as no warranty card came with my UK supplied AE100.

Any probs and just get in touch with Komplett.

Oh and wide720 is razor sharp :cool: from my HTPC (VGA)

This is the response I got from Klomplett

"Dear Customer,

No, you automatically have the warranty.

If you require an extended warranty please contact Panasonic directly."

Lez
(2 down 1 to go)

I ordered from Komplett on the 28th at 6pm with parcelforce 2-3 day delivery. At the time the website said out of stock - more in on the 4th. Surprise ring on the doorbell this morning - projector in big box in brown paper parcel :clap:

Turned it on but didn't have time to connect it up before work - no apparent dead pixels on the blue menu screen - can't yet tell whether there were stuck blue pixels but none of other colours.

Looks great :D - can't wait to play more.

Ian.

Hi All

I really struggled with Komplette when we tried ordering our PTAE100, in the end I paid a bit more and purchased it from a shop!

I reckon the next PJ will be an AE500 but as I am quite happy with the 100 it will be a while yet and having seen the price drops I reckon I can wait 6 months and get one for under £800.

Hope you all have fun though - theres nothing quite like big screen entertainment!

Tone

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom