ae500 £1145 inc vat

yes indeed.
May be a grey import but shouldn't matter as long as the warranty is valid and they change the plug :)
If it is a UK model then let me know the place that is selling at this price co's I want one....

adrenos got it but they only have one showing in stock and i've got to wait on a cheque so grab it while its there.

I ordered last night 18:20 when only 1 was showing in stock, so i could of got the last one.
Maybe more than one person ordered it though as it showed as 1 in stock for another 2 hours after I ordered it?

Anyone else here order that last one and at what time?

Bry

1 showing in stock again, who cancelled hehe.

Can you use the 10 day cooling off period to send it back if it comes with dead or stuck pixels ? ;)

Originally posted by JSW
Can you use the 10 day cooling off period to send it back if it comes with dead or stuck pixels ?
You don't need any reason to return anything within the cooling off period. Wrong shade of grey? :D Seriously, my AE300 from Komplett is in the post, arriving tomorrow, and will be going straight back if there are pixel problems (within the Panasonic spec) that I can't live with. If there are pixel problems outside the Panasonic spec, that's a different matter...new machine please Komplett.

Cool :)

I chose DHL delivery so hoping they get it out today for delivery tomorrow.

Originally posted by VirusKiller
You don't need any reason to return anything within the cooling off period.

I dunno about that, last time I read the T&C's the 'cooling off period' was more for their benefit not ours - I had an AE200 that popped 15 minutes out of the box and had to wait at 10 days before I could even get a returns procedure/address.

Also, I don't think they'll let you return it if opened and not faulty (very unlikely for dead pixels) - I'd at least have a good read at their T&C's for that anyway.

Emailed them to find out they had run out of stock before my order, so much for there live stock status :mad:

None due till 10th Feb now :mad: :mad:

Anyone else know of anywhere with stock ?

Cheers
Bry

Yesterday I got an email to say that the next delivery was due on 4th Feb so this seems to be slipping !.

William

Got a phone call at midday to confirm I had placed an order with Komplett :confused:

Got an email to say my order has been picked and they have debited my card :eek:

:confused:

I ordered my 500 on 26th, at the time there were 5 in stock, I also requested the overnight delivery.

Received a call yesterday from Klomplett checking that I had ordered the machine.

Expecting the machine today......... nothing arrived:( :( :( :(

Hopefully it will be here tomorrow that's if the wheather lets off.

Lez

I ordered my AE500 on the 27th (showing 1 in stock but 3 hours earlier all sold out) checked on the 28th for shipping confirmation and found the order cancelled!!
I'm waiting for an email explanation.

Originally posted by Lez
I ordered my 500 on 26th, at the time there were 5 in stock, I also requested the overnight delivery.

Received a call yesterday from Klomplett checking that I had ordered the machine.

Expecting the machine today......... nothing arrived:( :( :( :(

Hopefully it will be here tomorrow that's if the wheather lets off.

Lez

Lez did it turn up?

If not check your invoice and make a note of the packing ref number, should be 10 digits long, then go to dhl site and enter the number in the tracking box.

I did this to find my pj which they have debited my card for is/was awaiting departure from Amsterdam at 19:51 last night !!!

Phew!!
it seems they were trying to track me down to verify my order,i was told the pj was now en-route (from where??) to my address and should arrive tomorrow :eek: :eek: :clap:

Originally posted by JSW
Lez did it turn up?

If not check your invoice and make a note of the packing ref number, should be 10 digits long, then go to dhl site and enter the number in the tracking box.

I did this to find my pj which they have debited my card for is/was awaiting departure from Amsterdam at 19:51 last night !!!

Guess What..............

It didn't arrive today, what happen to overnight delivery mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Just checked the DHL website & it says the following:

January 28, 2004 17:18 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Shipment picked up
January 28, 2004 19:48 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Departing origin

It may be here in the UK tomorrow (Friday), earliest I may see it could be Saturday.

I think it's a bit mis leading when they say overnight delivery. If I knew if was going to take this long I would gone for standard delivery & saved a few more pounds & more than likely got it in the same timescale.

I'm not impressed.

Hopefully when the projector gets here I can then forget about how slow it took in getting here. At this rate it will end up being here the same time as my new Amp I've ordered, thats due in this week according the retailers website, even though when I ordered it they confirmed to me they had them in stock, can't complain to much on that the price is really good.

Lez

Well theyre in UK

January 28, 2004 17:18 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Shipment picked up
January 28, 2004 19:51 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Departing origin
January 30, 2004 05:47 East Midlands - UK Departed from DHL facility in East Midlands - UK
January 30, 2004 07:47 Birmingham - UK Arrived at DHL facility

Mine arrived around 11 am

Not had a chance to set it up yet, will be doing that this evening & more than likely the rest of the weekend.

Will keep you posted

Lez:clap:

Originally posted by adrenochrome
Mine arrived at 3pm and it's like WOW :clap:

Adrenochrome.

OK.....how much better than the AE100 you had before ? I can see the credit card about to get a beating ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom